Home

Freelancer Demo!

Jabba The Hunt

not this again, I dont understand why people don't like the line system, I never find it takes more than an hour and if there wasnt a line system and the server was full then you would just get a "Page cannot be displayed" message. Ok they had more slots but it means broadband users (like 1 mega bit/sec)(there are even some here with such holy connections), can get very fast downloads and free up the queue for the rest of us.

I want my file now, not in 60 minutes!

Having to sit in a line watching stupid advertisements pisses me off.

(like 1 mega bit/sec)(there are even some here with such holy connections),

It ain't me.

if there wasnt a line system and the server was full then you would just get a "Page cannot be displayed

Whats funny is, I didn't get one of those as much before the lines, now I have to wait some 50+ minutes(On everything) to download a 600kb file which even on my crappy 56k, I could download in under 5 minutes.

Free Public Servers

Non-subscribers can use these on a first-come, first-serve basis.

DownloadLocation:Irvine, CAProvided By:GameSpy FilePlanetUsers:200/200Wait Time:112 minutes

DownloadLocation:Irvine, CAProvided By:GameSpyUsers:200/200Wait Time:90 minutes

DownloadLocation:Irvine, CAProvided By:GameSpy FilePlanetUsers:200/200Wait Time:89 minutes

DownloadLocation:Irvine, CAProvided By:GameSpy FilePlanetUsers:150/150Wait Time:125 minutes

All well over 1 hour.

The file, cyg_realism_v1.0.zip, is 253.2 KB.

Something here ain't right.

Archived