Home

Anyone want to get together and play?

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just played the [united] Coruscant server. Saw you Reborn Outcast. Red team for ctf_yavin and ctf_bespin. After bespin, I accidentally hit escape during the intermission and was brought back to the menu. I tried to get back on, but got a disconnected server error message.

Sorry guys, I started playing late sunday evening (first time in ages actually) and due to "upgrades" (heh) being done to my cable ISP, my pings were much higher than usual.

So, I just joined the servers with the lowest pings... played some great games of CTF (despite my pathetic ping).. I just had to shoot people more to kill them and I fell off cliffs a lot more often. I tried to stick to the team servers, because I was REALLY getting bored with playing Bespin over and over (and getting blown up from every angle since there's almost no cover in that level except those couple of tunnels... reminds me of Canyon Oasis, heh).

A lot of people were using custom mods, but I had forgotten to turn on downloads, so I just avoided those servers.

We should do this again sometime! ; )

• 2 weeks later...

There's a lot of arguing here, so let's keep fellow members of these forums updated where and when they can come and express their opinions in a more graphic and brutal way, 'aight? :D

If I'm able to find my JO cd, I'll log on to some of the servers mentioned earlier in this thread.

Ph34rMe!

Archived