Home

Anyone want to get together and play?

Reborn Outcast

I have inlaws coming, so I will play anytime fri AND sat :) he he.

(x) Saturday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

(x) Sunday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

Luc Solar said, "So 8 pm EST is like.. 3 am for me? LoL!

Oh well, life's a bitch. "

What time is good for you Luc? I maybe can play around 8 or 9 your time.

Yolkboy said, "As for EST and GMT, I think it GMT is 5 hr ahead of EST. Can Someone Confirm "

Yes, I confirm it.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah,GST=5+EST.

Anyway this is the main reason I quit playing JOMP with humans.Consider playing with a guy,half a world away,even if that guy has ADSL or ISDN.I guess you'd have ping ratings so high that you won't want to play.That's the problem with me here.I have 56gay,and I live half a world away.That is why I can't play with you guys(as if you guys want to play with me).Sorry.

Danyael has offered us use of his ERG server, And i stopped in friday night 4 a bit and looked around. Seems like there alot of regulars there. I got the distinct impression the minute i kill someone without 1rst challenging them to a duel i will get kicked. But maybe not.

Danyael? Are you the General @ ERG?

Anyway here is a public 24/7 ffa server out of Atlanta Ga US that runs on a 200 Gflops Jupiter Cluster. God is this thing fast.

SCG: 63.111.20.170

I could also get a UK server ID if this one is no good.

Perhaps if we have to play on a public server we should all play as a team! Even if it's a free for all, The Lucasforums members should show some solidarity and cover each other A**.

Originally posted by griff38

Danyael has offered us use of his ERG server, And i stopped in friday night 4 a bit and looked around. Seems like there alot of regulars there. I got the distinct impression the minute i kill someone without 1rst challenging them to a duel i will get kicked. But maybe not.

Danyael? Are you the General @ ERG?

Anyway here is a public 24/7 ffa server out of Atlanta Ga US that runs on a 200 Gflops Jupiter Cluster. God is this thing fast.

SCG: 63.111.20.170

I could also get a UK server ID if this one is no good.

Perhaps if we have to play on a public server we should all play as a team! Even if it's a free for all, The Lucasforums members should show some solidarity and cover each other A**.

You wont get kicked for killing someone without challenging them first.. Just dont kill an unarmed player. Duels are preferred if you do not want to get killed from a 3rd player. But all in all, the only rules my server follow is

No swearing

No Insulting,

No type killing

Top floor and the observation lounge with the 4 colored chairs are off limits.

the map that we use now is jedicouncilcg2.pk3. But again lag may be an issue. The allotment max players is 20 right now. Just hop one if you wanna play. Wednsay night are tryouts and thursay around 9:00-10:00 if clan members only, server is locked with password.

see ya.

Sounds good guys, I'll try to catch a server tonight or tomorrow if possible.

Though, I'm not too excited about a duel (or "challenge") only server or one with too strict rules (just common sense).

Anyway, good luck!

FORM (copy and paste everything but my answers and then fill out)

(m) Saturday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

(x) Sunday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

This form is only to see how many people can come or if we need to do it another time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can play. I just don't know if I'll be busy. I live in Long Island, New York, so I'm on EST (I'm posting this at 12:58 AM lol) and my ping should be decent. Just give me the server info and I'll look for it. Hope to see you there :)

By the way, I usually go by the name of Thomas.

Just FYI ...if someone wants a piece of me, I go by the name Luc [Ph34rMe!] Solar .

(Instead of "Ph34rMe!" I might use something else though...depending on my current 'status'. ;) )

I rarely visit US-servers for obvious reasons. Some assfighting server called "Supercomputergaming" gave me a decent 200-ish ping, so I might be there sometime armed with my deadly(?) bryar. :D

Otherwise I can be found on the Danish BOOMTOWN-servers (backstabbing too, I think) or on some jolt.co.uk FFA-server (= 195.149.21.44:28077).

I don't play glowstick only anymore. It's too damn boring. Guns + force is more fun even though sniping is a bitch...I need to uppgrade my comp :D

You're all welcome to hunt me down. But please; quick, clean kills only. I hate pain. :rolleyes:

I stopped in at Danyaels server last night and met him and & yolkboy or do you prefer ice :)? I could't record any demos i didn't have my record script installed for the servers mod.

Thanks Danyael for letting us stop bye, but you know I think your SGT or who ever he was owes me an apology. I did ask you if there would be a problem and you said, "But all in all, the only rules my server follow is No swearing No Insulting, No type killing.

So I found an out of the way room and was waiting for people to connect. Suddenly the door opens and closes and no one is there.

But then i hear a single footstep and know someone is there using mindtrick. He gets right in my face So I kicked him. Mind you now I still have sabre off. He pulls his double bladed sabre and whacks on me till Iam toast. And has the balls to call me lamer.

You should have warned your people we would be there especially since I mentioned this ahead of time. Plus he broke your rules by killing a sabre off player. ( We don't attack people with there sabre off griff" ,said the General.

I am very disapointed, tell him I demand an apology and not in YOUR HOUSE. Tell him to come out in the front yard (pubic server)like a man and find me to apologize.

Originally posted by griff38

Suddenly the door opens and closes and no one is there.

But then i hear a single footstep and know someone is there using mindtrick. He gets right in my face So I kicked him. Mind you now I still have sabre off. He pulls his double bladed sabre and whacks on me till Iam toast. And has the balls to call me lamer.

That's why I tend to avoid those "clan" servers... I'm not into that meglomaniacal mentality. All the off-limits areas...yada, yada, yada.... It's MAKE BELIEVE for pete's sake!

I was on server once where everyone was playing, dueling, laughing out loud.... etc. We all got on great. Then a "clanmember" logs on, assumes admin powers, and proceeds to arbitrarily disconnect those he feels are lame. He starts broadcasting "Clear the Admin Roof Overhang or Be Banned." I typed, "you've got to be kidding!?"

He typed back "no" and people were typing "I'm out," "cya," etc. I said "I'm out too but it's a good day to die!" Then I attacked. I knew I couldn't win because the guy was compensating for his lack of control and status in the real world with his Empowerment.

But it was a good day to die.... and be disconnected ;)

See you guys tonight... I'll be on at around 7:00 pm CST (1:00 am GMT).

SkinWalker

Well... I was on hunting wabbits server tonight... caught Griff before he disconnected.... I sucked on the first game, but did much better the second two. I saw a couple of familier faces, but I didn't notice anyone from the forums except Griff.

Maybe next time....

It might be a good idea to give the names and IP-addresses of servers that you frequent.: .

This "let's meet at a particular time on a particular server"-stuff is clearly not working too well...for me anyways. :D

I use ASE and it would be quite easy to scan through the servers where you guys usually play on, find you and get killed by you. :)

As said, I'll be playing on:

jolt.co.uk - (05) JK2 FFA >>> IP: 195.149.21.44:28077

(it's Vulcanus Admin Modded, but no admins around with their silly rules...that I know. Force and guns.)

I go by my forum name.

I added "Hunting Wabbits" to my favourites, so I'll be keeping an eye on that one too.

OK i met Yolkboy , Danyael, and Skinwalker. Couldn't find anybody else. Luc, I played on the Jolt server some and get a pretty good connection considering iam across the pond. Must have missed you though. Skin, It was a mad house there last night sorry we didn't talk, and after the map changed to bespin I could not get back in.

Plan to keep trying.

Archived