Home

Anyone want to get together and play?

Reborn Outcast

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm busy doing some repairs this week, but this weekEND I may be free. I'll have to install whatever maps you guys plan to use.

Are there any decent CTF map packs out there? I haven't played JK2 in awhile, so that's why I'm asking. But it sounds like it could be lots of fun. ; )

Feel free to contact me on ICQ (3295836) and thanks for the invite!

Ok then so we'll have a check.

Put an "x" inside the brackets if you can come for that choice. Put an "m" if its a maybe and put a "no" if you can't.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FORM (copy and paste everything but my answers and then fill out)

(m) Saturday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

(x) Sunday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

This form is only to see how many people can come or if we need to do it another time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And Kurgan, no fancy manps, just plain ole come with the game maps. :D

Hmmm.. so far, I'm a "Maybe" for both times, but I should be able to lock one or the other in.

What server, mod and game-style?

I say a mix on the game style. One 20 min guns, another for Saber only.... (personally, I'm not really good at guns.... but then it's been so long since I played, you guys would be like slaughtering a newb) :p

I'm looking forward to it!

SkinWalker

FORM

(m) Saturday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

(m) Sunday night at 8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time.

This form is only to see how many people can come or if we need to do it another time.

I Live on the West Coast. I might be able to make it since it is on the weekend but, the time difference might be a problem... Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys :D Anyways, in the event that I don't make it, Have a Great Time!

Due to some internet problems, I dont think my server is going to be able to handle more than 12 Players. So you might want to thinkt about a different server. sorry about that. I need to contact my ISP and find out why my connection is at a lowered rate now.

Dan

Originally posted by yolkboy

I Live on the West Coast. I might be able to make it since it is on the weekend but, the time difference might be a problem... Hopefully I'll be able to join you guys :D Anyways, in the event that I don't make it, Have a Great Time!

Yea this is what I'm tryin to find out... I made it at 8 Eastern because of the time difference. Its not late for me but its not that early for you guys. :D

Originally posted by Luc Solar

Ummm... excuse me if this is a dumb question, but what's "8 P.M. Eastern Standard Time".

I'm in the "GMT + 02:00"-time zone. I have no idea what EST-times are...

How are you guys supposed to kick the crap out of me if I don't know when to show up!?

Well I'm not sure what eastern standard time is realtive to GMT. But Eastern Standard is what is used on the Eastern Coast of the US if that helps much... If not, tell me and I can work out a way to figure out what time it is for you? where do you live? I could start by finding that time zone and see what it would be at 8 Eastern Standard.

Originally posted by Danyael

Due to some internet problems, I dont think my server is going to be able to handle more than 12 Players. So you might want to thinkt about a different server. sorry about that. I need to contact my ISP and find out why my connection is at a lowered rate now.

Dan

This might not actually be a problem since we only have 10 different people who have posted here. Keep me updated though. :D

OK, I've been doing a little digging and uncovered a Time Zone Converter Click the Link and Follow the directions to get syncronized up :D

As for EST and GMT, I think it GMT is 5 hr ahead of EST. Can Someone Confirm That? GMT + 2:00 = 7 hr ahead? :confused: I dunno, someone make sure that is correct. Hope to see all of you guys on one of those days.

Oh, and please fill out the form that Reborn Outcast has provided so we know who is going to be there. :)

Archived