Home

Looking for a serious clan.

raveremils

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! That's a great challenger name! :D

Maybe if we win, we could set up a Crimson Academy! :)

And yeah, I'd have to agree with Merl. Disbanding a clan after they lose a war is a definite uncool thing! We're just doing this for fun! And as for times, I'll see when I can or can't come.

Well, most of us "want to take a bite" out of your guys just because we think it'd be fun to have a good match. Few of us want a challenge to see how good your organization , as you call it, is at fighting with either sabers or guns, or even both. But it's mostly just for fun.

Trust me, I'm a nice guy. I wouldn't even want to disband a good clan or organization after a war. I mean, sure I'd like to take on your guys, but I just like to have a good time. :cool:

Just one thing though, everyone wants to challenge you because you go around acting like you could own everyone. When you do that, you give everyone the impression that you wanna challenge people, therefore, people challenge you.

Thanks for adding in the rest of the info on "Clan Cockiness", Z. You proved a very important point for all clans out there: Don't get too overconfident and cocky when facing strong opponents and say that you'll win, because in the end, overconfidence and cockiness can sometimes turn out to be a bad thing. In other words: you lose both the social and competing parts of the battle.

It's like saying "I can beat everyone" or "I'm the smartest around here and nobody can prove a challenge for me."

And sometimes on a different forum, way different these forums, sometimes others will just become angry and start flaming you. I've been down that road before. It isn't a pretty site, trust me. ;)

I see your point about wanting to fight us. But i missed the part where i was cocky? I have never seen a post where E.C.H.O brags about it's strength. Mostly because their all mine. And as for my self, well, i imagine any of you could beat me. I'm not that good. ;) I'm not sure where you got the clan cockyness idea from. Is it because we don't accept open challenges? That is just our prefferance. The reason we talk about ourselves so much is because people ask. And i'm incharge of recruiting and Public relations (This forum)

Don't get me wrong, i love a good challenge. My orginization doesn't, deal with it.

originally posted by ZBomber:

Like the posts that say you will destroy all clans. ;)

Right, that's what I mean by "Clan/Organization Cockiness."

Please excuse my cockiness, but, your organization talks tough, but it doesn't have the guts to prove it to guys like us. Your organization's just trying to scare us with words, instead of proving it in the heat of battle. Either your organization proves its toughness, or we'll just assume it's cowering in fear.

"Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering."

Archived