Home

Looking for a serious clan.

raveremils

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Toppy...I can't seem to find any posts in which my orginization talks tough or brags about it's strength. Or scare you with words! I'm not sure where you guys get the idea that we've been bragging. Maybe your just trying to provoke us, i'm not sure. Either way, why don't you guys stop pouting about not being able to fight us? I told you, open challenges are against E.C.H.O rules. If it really bugs you that bad maybe you should unlock your servers. E.C.H.O will eventualy find it.

So for the last time, there is no where on this forum, i repeat, NO WHERE ON THIS FORUM, in which E.C.H.O brags, acts tough, or acts mean. We have always been polite to your clans and you seem to have troubles returning the favor.

And as for you Z-bomb, the destruction of clans is our goal. I'm sure you know that it's udderly impossible? So why let it get to you?

P.S. Strongbad IS awesome!!!!!!

And as for you Z-bomb, the destruction of clans is our goal. I'm sure you know that it's udderly impossible? So why let it get to you?

Then why say it? ;)

But I agree, this isn't the challenge thread. Lets let this thread die peacfully. :)

Archived