Home

Jk3 Is Coming! First Pics Here!

T-0NIC

Here are scans from a german pc magazine!

The hero of the game will not be Kyle! You´re going to create your own hero! And during the game you can create a double-bladed saber or a second saber hilt!

Download the zip file here and post your comments!

http://home.t-online.de/home/die-simpsons/JK3GS.zip

And if you can´t german, ask me and I will translate what you want to know!

Well, they use the Quake 3 Engine, but also a mix with it and the Soldier Of Fortune 2 Engine for the outside terrain. You´ll be able to drive certain vehicles like a landspeeder and a Taun-Taun.

About the mission: they will not be linear. You can choose a mission from a map or a jedi-master ( Luke or Kyle) has a special mission for you. But altogether will make one story within. Raven quiets about that.

First of all, you don't know if it's real. A German mag gets screenshots for JK3 which bear incredible resemblence to some JO mods, LEC, Activision or Raven haven't had any offical word on it, it's 60% done and no announcement? I don't think so. April Fool's is in two days, and there are a couple pages on their site that say "01. April 2003" (the hidden pages)... I mean com'on.

2. Oh, and WRONG FORUM

Originally posted by wudan

Bah! The current implementation has 'jiggle' problems that Raven might not dare to fix.

I'm slightly saddened that it's on the same engine.

You mean the way the client prediction seems to jiggle or the way the ghoul2 bolting seems to jiggle slightly when you change directions?

Archived