Home

**** liberals

All pinko liberals deserve to die the ones that say President Busch was responsible for 9/11. Well I hate to break your liberal bubble, but if Clinton wasn't so busy ****ing Monica Lewinski and that stupid dog of his and started paying attention to reports that Al Quida was planning a BIG terrorist attack. Maybe we could've foiled it earlier.

Busch is the best president we've ever had. He is taking responsibility for protecting American's from terrorism and hostile regimes such as Saddam's.

All these anti-war protesters are really just anti- American these people should be taken out and shot.

**** the **** sucking French who are in reality Saddam's little bitches. **** Russia the biggest group of dog **** dick suckers to ever walk the planet. Russia wants to tell us about peace while it commits war crimes in Chechnya. Has commited war crimes in Lithiunia, Bulgaria, Poland, Hungary, Georgia, and many more.

**** all these Liberal dicksucking pieces of ****.:fett::p :p

Thank you for giving a proper example of why people all over the world has started to be more and more sceptic about letting the USA perform their unilateral activities in international affairs. The fact that you can't even spell your favourite president's four letter name doesn't help your argumentation (yes, cheap point, but it was hard to ignore). The "we can do whatever we like, because we have the attitude and the bombs to enfoce it" thingy. Call us weakwilled eurotrash if you want, but this doesn't go well with our idea what democracy is all about.

And yes, it was the Bush administration that was warned by Israeli, Egyptian, German and Russian intelligence, warnings pointing out both the scale, the target, and the month of the attack. Not the Clinton administration. And Clinton was one of the few world leaders who actually worked towards a stabilization of the middle east situation (the Oslo and Stockholm meetings, anyone?), so I don't really see how he could be more of a reason here, compared to a person who has put the peace treaties (especially the Israel-palestinian ones) to a halt. But then, I'm all about analysing facts, studying the cultures involved and looking for historical angles. Instead of watching Fox News and swear. Oh, if I could only get out these weak, european traits of mine! Then I could be a true patriot!

And your accusation of Russia fighting in Chechnya rhimes badly with your cheering of the Iraqi war, since Russia's war in Chechnya is ALSO portraited as a "war on terrorism", since terrorists from Chechnya actually placed bombs and killed a lot of people in Moscow. While no Iraqi ever placed bombs in the USA (the Al-Qaeda link is a sham, since they are based on Saudi Arabia). Yes, Russia's war in Chechnya is a complete mess and an abomination towards human rights, but it is wrong to cricizise it while you support an administration that is fighting a war that is not sanctioned by the UN and has the Security Council against it. "Don't throw rocks when you are in a house made of glass" and all that. Simply put: neither war is about 'democracy' or 'freedom', it's just business as usual, only that the leaders of both countries has realized that blaming terrorism lets you get away with a lot of shady (or downright criminal) activities.

Oh, and let's do this little test, made by The Vietnam Veterans Against the War. Here is a list of all countries that the US bombed after the WW2:

China 1945-46

Korea 1950-53

China 1950-53

Guatemala 1954

Indonesia 1958

Cuba 1959-60

Guatemala 1960

Congo 1964

Peru 1965

Laos 1964-73

Vietnam 1961-73

Cambodia 1969-70

Guatemala 1967-69

Grenada 1983

Libya 1986

El Salvador 1980's

Nicaragua 1980's

Panama 1989

Iraq 1991

Sudan 1998

Afghanistan 1998

Iraq 1998-

Jugoslavia 1999

Afghanistan 2001-

At how many instances did, as a consequence of the attacks, a democratically elected government that respected the human rights appear?

A) 0

B) Zero

C) None

D) Not a single one

E) An integer between -1 and +1

That said, your intentions with the attack would be taken much more serious if history was speaking to your advantage. Looking at this, I doubt it does. But hey, history is for buffs, not blue-blooded patriots, right?

Actually, one of the main reasons why we should not let an unsanctioned war go on is that it gives out the signal that any country is free to assign terrorist status to another country and attack it on whim. We don't want that situation, do we? That is the situation we have this very moment.

Oh, and if protesting against an illegitimate war makes you anti-american, then my hat's off for the anti-americans out there. Like Madonna, Pedro Almadovar, Michael Moore and Martin Sheen. Geez, when you mistake critizism against the regime with hatred of a whole country, then you are just as fundamentalistic as the "axis of evil" that you despise so much. Happy hatred, everyone!

Don't think that this makes me a fan of liberals, I think there is a lot of errors in the liberal agenda, especially their worship of the free market. But while I dislike liberals, I despise republicans, and especially their patriotic hawks. But hey! That's just because God doesn't like me as much because I'm not american, right? Right.

And to end it all in a light mood, here is today's Bush picture], and here are the results of Mi6's secret espionage on Bush's inbox . All hail discordia!

(oh, and just a little sly remark: if anyone's "Saddam's bitch", it's the people who put him in his position in the first place. Who's that? Click the link and find out! I promise that it isn't Donald H. Rumsfeld! Oh, so I lied. Sorry. And the whole story doesn't include quotes like "The administrations of Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush authorized the sale to Iraq of numerous items that had both military and civilian applications, including poisonous chemicals and deadly biological viruses, such as anthrax and bubonic plague. I lied again? Dammit!)

So, Crackerville, what do you really think?

I don't think you can just blame the problems that we now have on Clinton. It goes way deeper in the history of USA than just the past 10 years.

A big reason as to why the world don't like us is because of the STEREOTYPING that takes place. Many countries are only exposed to our culture through television. Therefore, their view of America is skewed. The same goes for our view of other countries and cultures. I personally, do not have a problem with the french. I don't think all of them are arrogant. Like, I don't think all Americans are loud and abnoxious.

It's all about understanding the differences between cultures and countries.

Yet again, another example is the fact that our Government sets up puppet governments and then later decides they aren't in the best interest of OUR country for them to exist anymore. Hey, didn't WE help set up the Taliban in AFG? I mean, we supplied them with arms to fight CCCP. Yes, granted Clinton DID let a lot of things slide. As well, we help set up things and then we just turn our backs on them.

I am American. I'm proud to be American, and I resent the dumb ass Americans who go to Europe expecting the Europeans to cater to us. You aren't in America, why the hell should they cater to you? You should speak their language, or at least attempt it. ANother thing, i was working and some guy heard some spaniards speaking spanish. he gets all pissy and says, "they should speak english!" You know what? Maybe they don't know it, and who gives a F#*@k! Maybe they are trying to speak english but dont' know enough of it to actually make sense. So why don't you get off your little horse and think before you speak. Not speaking to the post here, but to the guy who said it.

With that said..../em settles down.

Don't you realize in this era that we are INTERdependent upon other cultures and countries of the world. Your arrogant attitude is what gives us (americans) a bad name abroad.

My hope is that more americans realizes that their international politics alienates them from the rest of the world, to the expense of everyone. And that more non-americans realizes that hating the actions of the regime in charge of the USA doesn't mean that you have to hate all americans. There's too many nice fellows over there for it to be fair. If we can just pull this off, we are all to gain from it.

Hangs head in shame for Crackerville...

"Hmm... Crackerville... ANOTHER stereotype??? DAMNIT!!! "

I see the world falling down around me, and the one's I would blame FIRST, if I were to blame ANYONE at all??? Those

"certain number of asterisks inserted here" that think they know JACK about the world and the way it is run. I am not Liberal... I am not Republican... I am a citizen of this world, and if people like Cracker come to power, I feel no remorse for those dumb enough to let him try and run things his way.:( :( :(

I do not think the world is that bad at the moment, as I am content to be alive... Maybe that is BECAUSE I am American, so you know what? Disregard all my opinions because they are biased. ;):D

I am not saying that the world is not getting worse... It may... It may not be. Cursing and scapegoating are not the smartest choices to prove a point, unless you intend to lead a mob. So I say this Cracker: TURN AMERICA INTO ONE BIG ASS LYNCH MOB!!!

Thing's don't work that way.

Edit: Hey, Setsuko? Will you come be our president, pretty please?:D

Oh, wait... the Constitution won't let you... Where is the paradigm we all need??? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Sunshine Badass

Edit: Hey, Setsuko? Will you come be our president, pretty please?:D

Oh, wait... the Constitution won't let you... Where is the paradigm we all need??? :rolleyes:

Hm. Since Bush attacked Iraq, with the excuse that their goal is overthrow the regime, I'll come over, crack some heads with my rake, and overthrow yours. That will take care of it.

My first edict would be to make all college and university education free and funded by the state, and all students will get paid for attending to higher education, just as it is over here! Isn't social security sanctioned by the state pure evil? Damn crazy communist ideas, taking me over completely! ;)

I don't think I like the idea of some lazy American wasting my tax dollars to waste his education that I wasted my tax dollars on so he can waste his... redundant?

I need some state-funded higher education... Set? Where are you??? I am gettin dumber as I type this. Lack of school for three weeks hurts my head. Hoo-RAY!!! For snow days!!! WOOT!!!

Archived