Home

WIP: Luke and Han in Stromtrooper Suit

Bart Skywalker

Here is my first models ever. There are Luke and Han Solo in Stromtrooper suits w/ helmet on and helmet in hand versions. I started this a week ago and now have something I am ready to show. I do not take credit for the models in these models, I just put the Stromtrooper model from the game together with the ANH Luke skin by Alphan_Jijua and the great Han Solo model by Major Clod. Though, because I used other peoples models, don't think I didn't have to do work. I had to fit the heads in the neck just right and get rid of any clipping, and then I had to fit the helmet in the hand just right. You can see the screens here:

http://community.webtv.net/Bart_Skywalker/JediOutcastModels

What do you think?

P.S. I need help getting these in-game, and I need to get the permission of the oringinal creators.

Hey, it looks really good!, I have this same idea and post some pics on my Quinlan Vos thread, but this is your first attempt to modeling so I'll give up mine. Initially, my idea was take a model and practice the weighting on it, so I'll try to something with another model.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived