Home

if you could be an mi character...

Guest Das Mole

of these, which character would you be?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. of these, which character would you be?

• guybrush
    • elaine
    • lechuck
    • murray
    • stan
    • the voodoo lady
    • one of lechucks evil guys (largo, bob, member of undead army)
    • cannibal
    • herman
    • member of any crew
    • DJG

Guest Das Mole

who would it be and why?

i got bored, looked at (i think) my very first thread, and it is now being revived, in poll version this time.

so... who would it be? i'd probably be murray. i think it would be interesting to experience being in a cemetery, hung up on a pole, being knocked off a piece of wood into the water with a gaff, advertising for planet threepwood and being put on a shelf next to an annoying moron called dinghy dog.

how about you?

btw- if the one you would really want to be isn't up there, post it!:D

I would obviously like to be Elaine Marley. She is one cool sista, I mean she has the good looks, the bad attitude, that 'thing' about her, the boyfriend, the money, the job, everything! God, being like her would be sooo cool! Of course Guybrush needs to shape up - stop cursing your girlfriend, letting her be kidnapped by LeChuck (although it isn't like she can't handle him all by herself) and spoil her!

I put one of the cannibals because it'd be kinda cool to live in a hut in the woods of Monkey Island with a giant piece of fruit on my head.

But really, I would probably be just one of the shop/restraunt owners that Guybrush meets on islands like Booty or Lucre. (but that wasn't oen of the choices.) I'd probably own a place called "Enchilada Man's Enchilada Stove."

Am I alone when I say, who the heck is DJG? I thought about it for a while, but I just couldn't match it to anyone.

I chose Guybrush, anyway, because it would be cool to walk around lots of islands, have people willing to talk to you all day regardless of what they're doing, and not be able to die.

Guest Das Mole

djg- is just some stupid option that mods are abusing their power to put on there. i complained about it in the forum help and feedback center, and remio fessed up to putting it on the spongebob one.

i quote:

oh, shush. i put it on the first one, i don't know who did the other one. every poll has to have a djg or dan pettit option. *shifty eyes*

it doesn't mean anything. and apparently it's only my polls that it's happening on. and another one made by carl shutt, i think.

i would be a cannibal. sure they have to walk around with those giant fruits on their heads, but when some1 enters their village and takes a banana, they get to say "is that a banana in your pocket or are you just glad to see us?"

btw, i think the owner of the poll should be able to decide if wots going to be in his poll. otherwise its abuse of power. thats y i think there should be just a couple of mods and adms. a lot of mods around LF.com dont deserve to have such powers.

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

btw, i think the owner of the poll should be able to decide if wots going to be in his poll. otherwise its abuse of power. thats y i think there should be just a couple of mods and adms. a lot of mods around LF.com dont deserve to have such powers.

Whine, whine...

Example of a whiney point: "Mods always do stuff I don't like. They do weird confusing things that I don't understand. I have no logical reasons, but I think because it's strange, they should all die."

Example of a non-whiney point: "Sometimes moderators abuse their powers by putting completely irrelevent points (DJG) anywhere for the heck of it and for the annoyance of many readers. The person who creates a poll should be able to add/subtract relevent items from their poll. It is the mods' job to edit out objectional material. It is not the mods' job to use their 'powers' to get laughs."

See the difference? Or should I be quiet because they will now be adding DJG to all of my polls?

Originally posted by EnchiladaMan

See the difference? Or should I be quiet because they will now be adding DJG to all of my polls?

No, they'll just call you whiney because some of them apparently have no imagination or sense of articulacy.

Guest Das Mole

*eyes pop out of head due to how many posts he's missed in the past couple days*

anyway- that does bring up a good point. i think that it's stupid that mods are able to abuse their powers to say "oh, looky, i'm putting in djg, oh hahaha." ok, just don't do it. it's stupid, pointless and annoying. and i don't see how it's a whiny point

carl, it happened on one of your polls if i recall correctly. i know you didn't whine about it, but still, don't you agree that it's really kind of stupid and is a real annoyance to 1) the people reading, esp. new ones, and 2) to the person who made it?

and neil- what you said about the disliking thing, that's exactly what i said happened in my case on that thread of mine in the feedback center. then he says "oh, i hate you," sarcastically, when i meant that in most of the cases where it happened to me. you know what i'm talking about, right? it's just pointless and retarded.

i'd like a reason right now from a mod that's done this: why did you do it? besides that fact that you get a laugh out of it, why keep doing it if people are complaining about it? i don't see what the point is. i've already heard the "it's a bad poll" explanation. one thing about that- just stay away from the thread or at least don't bother everyone by making a djg option, okay?

Archived