Home

Another JA mod idea...

PhantomHelix

This I am going to suggest to the AOTC:TC mod team as soon as I can contact them.... since there will be dual-bladed sabers and two sabers, it would not be hard at all to make an Episode II or Episode I mod.... I have a feeling that would be awesome. If anyone has any suggestions for this mod before I bring it up with them, please post them here.

I've been mostly out of touch with them for ages now (and Anakin really should hate me for it, but he seems not to so that's good :D) but I do remember him saying something recently about doing the SP portion of the TC with JA now that it's supposed to be more mod-friendly in the SP area, but (I think) sticking with the JO MP side of it since a lot of the work is done... Of course, with the similarities there will be between the two games, it's altogether possible thet could convert the JO MP section to JA MP... But don't quote me on that - yet :p

In any case, I'm 99% certain that they're already planning to continue the TC using JA (at least for the SP portion), so fear not, it should turn out well once they can get their hands on the JA modding tools :D:)

Originally posted by PhantomHelix

This I am going to suggest to the AOTC:TC mod team as soon as I can contact them.... since there will be dual-bladed sabers and two sabers, it would not be hard at all to make an Episode II or Episode I mod.... I have a feeling that would be awesome. If anyone has any suggestions for this mod before I bring it up with them, please post them here.

Yeah dont worry we have thought about this, we will move the TC to include JK3, not only will this double our work load but thats cool, I can cope with that, all I need is you the fans, just keep on lifting our spirits so that we dont get to depressed.

Wacky- Ill get you soon :p

But Wacky's right too- which makes a change

Posted by Anakin

Wacky- Ill get you soon :p

Only if you can catch me :D

;)

But Wacky's right too- which makes a change
LOL - cheeky sod! :p:D

Glad I wasn't too far off the mark, at least :)

I think this has to be the first mod ever which has been practically confirmed for a just-barely confirmed game :D

Archived