Home

The war is f*ckin' over!

C'jais

Besides, if the US wanted to bring liberty to the world, why didn´t it start with Africa? There´s a bunch of dictators a poor people and some rather lausy armies if the US wanted to use it´s military at all.

On the non war side; the budget for the war on Iraq is enough to prevent starving deaths comparible to 100 years of Saddam tyranny. Why didn´t the US just do that? I mean, then no soldiers had to die, no families with sons or fathers in bodybags, and no hundreds of casualties.

I´m still against the war. The terrorists created by the attack are still out there and The USs overstretched budget is going to pay more to get them after this war than they had to before they attacked.

I just saw on the news that Tikris has fallen.

The war seems to be over, people. Thank god.

2.000 Iraqis signed up for "police-duty" in Baghdad so that they can put an end to the looting.

They're already sending troops home. The ones that stay (for now) are not fighting, but trying to keep things under control.

Let's hope Saddam does not have any surprises left.

Originally posted by Luc Solar

I just saw on the news that Tikris has fallen.

The war seems to be over, people. Thank god.

2.000 Iraqis signed up for "police-duty" in Baghdad so that they can put an end to the looting.

They're already sending troops home. The ones that stay (for now) are not fighting, but trying to keep things under control.

Let's hope Saddam does not have any surprises left.

Well if this is really the end of the war. Some end eh?

Iraq , I hope will do alot better with a new government.

Archived