Home

28 Days Later

Bob Gnarly

Eh? I thought it was about some kind of plague that turns people mad... :confused:

It has nothing to do with Triffids. And they have yet to make anything like a decent film based on the book The Day Of The Triffids. They need someone to do a proper book-to-film treatment. Quick....someone ring Peter Jackson!! ;)

Originally posted by StormHammer

Eh? I thought it was about some kind of plague that turns people mad... :confused:

It has nothing to do with Triffids. And they have yet to make anything like a decent film based on the book The Day Of The Triffids. They need someone to do a proper book-to-film treatment. Quick....someone ring Peter Jackson!! ;)

nah the reason i said that was because he wakes up ina hospital;) and wlaks outside to see noone;) its kinof a rip off of TDOTT

I saw it a few weeks ago in the cinema.

Quite good - very British too, if I may say so.

It's not a typical slasher zombie-survival flick. It doesn't rely at all on gory effects, but rather, on how the main characters are able to cope with their new-found situation as solitary(?) survivors.

And it leaves a few loose ends open to interpretation as well.

If you can't decide between Resident Evil and this one, pick 28 days later.

EDIT: Forgot to say that I love the way the movie is filmed. It looks like a documentary, with blurred shots and realistic lightning.

Originally posted by C'jais

I saw it a few weeks ago in the cinema.

Quite good - very British too, if I may say so.

It's not a typical slasher zombie-survival flick. It doesn't rely at all on gory effects, but rather, on how the main characters are able to cope with their new-found situation as solitary(?) survivors.

And it leaves a few loose ends open to interpretation as well.

If you can't decide between Resident Evil and this one, pick 28 days later.

there ya go, thats kinda the story line from TDOTT

this film was out months ago here in the UK, i liked it, it is a little slow-paced to begin with, but there are some very well acted scenes and some scary moments, it is shot with a gritty-realistic documentary type feel.

the story goes off in a very strange direction about 2 thirds in, i wasnt entirely sure about this, but overall i did enjoy it, and is a healthy alternative to Resident Evil.. :)

Archived