Home

My Poor Computer

SithDemon

Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar

lol...I understand it getting annoying, but youre gonna have to put up with it for 5 more years :p, and sorry I misspelled Maxtor..I'll change it now.

Sorry, the jealousy slipping in. ;):D My parents never would get me anything with a price tag like that. I had to work hard for my Radeon. *sniff* It was terrible!!! ;):D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

HP sucks. I've had the same HP for like 3 years and it was h3ll. HP sucks period. Maybe they've made better one but I don't care, I've moved on.

Ive got hp and yeah it does suck alot like my sound card is alyways getting knocked off and i had 2 desktops as my display adapter was installed 2x lol 2 desktop's i had loads of stuff on the other desktop one of them was hte domain of u star wars phreak looool :)

Originally posted by Pedantic

Sorry, the jealousy slipping in. ;):D My parents never would get me anything with a price tag like that. I had to work hard for my Radeon. *sniff* It was terrible!!! ;):D

lol, my dad didnt wanna spend that much, but I forced him...cuz it was the best in January....now they have 3.2 Ghz Processers. :(

Archived