Home

the most hated grip

benswayzie

i was playing on a server where this guy was killing everyone and i was wondering y. he wouldnt duel anyone because all he did was grip and throw u everywhere

that was all he used was grip. no saber. it became really old. i wish there was a way to reallyl screw those players like that

was his name [EJK]Benjamin by any chance? I encountered a guy like that.. he kept laming us. I was getting ready to duel a guy.. who i have been waiting for 10 minutes, and he comes over and grip throws me off the platform and then i see the guy i was going to duel fly over the edge too. people started to gang up on him, and he died a few times, but would not stop laming. calling us racial slurs, lame,pathetic, etc... And when he was coming at me, i turned around and went the other way. i am an ok dueler, but i suck at ff. I have a lot to learn, and he called me pathetic. I told him. you are good dont get me wrong, you have skill, but you are going all wrong about it. the funny thing though, is he would not attack you if you were not near a legde. I guess he is not a saber fighter, just grip throw/grip kick, etc...

If you want to learn FF combat, especially 1v1 FF fighting go to the server in my sig.

No one and I mean *no one does it better than we do 1 on 1.

We have the best European and American FF players and most people who are regulars at our server got better simply by hanging out and playing us and the other good players who come there from other clans.

If you want to learn FF combat, especially 1v1 FF fighting go to the server in my sig.

No one and I mean *no one does it better than we do 1 on 1.

We have the best European and American FF players and most people who are regulars at our server got better simply by hanging out and playing us and the other good players who come there from other clans.

yup. that's how i leanred

Archived