Home

Hullo

GamerBoy13

Hey there. I'm totally new here.

As for my JK2 skillz, I;m pretty much of a beginner. I mean, I've beaten the game and all, but now I'm focused on multi. I've been very curious about modifications and such, but I just don't understand them. It would help me a lot if someone could help me.:rolleyes:

I'm a bit of an ignorant n00b. Could someone let me in on all this new stuff?

Originally posted by GamerBoy13

I was wondering of it's possible to use downloaded char. models on other servers.

Welcome to the forums :)

Well, if you want to use a downloaded character online, a few things need to happen. First, the server you are playing on needs to allow custom models and skins. There are many servers out there that are "pure" and don't allow this. If a server allows it, then for others to be able to see it, they have to have the model as well. Otherwise, all they see is Kyle instead. However, you'll still see your custom model.

Personally, I'm diggin' OmniMod 2.2 right now. I don't really know much about the admin side of it, I don't run a server, but the saber expansion is fantastic. It has several new lightsaber stances, (i.e. purple, for double sabers-very pretty), forms for exploiting their particular features, and other goodies like a jetpack, grappling hook & lots of great stuff. :D :D :D I just love new toys and taking the lightsaber to new levels. :D :D :D :D :D

Archived