Home

Someone please tell me how to .......

Ty123

Someone let me know how to UVwrap a lightsaber hilt in either 3Ds Max 4 or Milkshape 3D. I have both and have been looking for tutorials on it. Can't find it and i know some one out there knows how to do it. I've already created the hilt in milkshape, grouped it together and added tags to it. Next i need to flatten it out and make a skin for it. If i did something out of place please let me know but someone Please tell me how to do it step by step. PPPPPllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasssssseeeeee. -Ty

Few things. Thanks for the help and anymore would be great. I will try out those tutuorials. What i really need to know is how to stretch out the coordinates for the UVmap in max. Thats as far as i've gotten. its 3Ds max 4.0 and when i try to break apart the vertices it either does nothing or resets the coordinates where they started. For the programs which ones are you talking about? And last i and a newbie at this whole thing. I've only had these programs for about a week and i'm still learning them all. I know milkshape pretty well now but i still need the help. Please anyone help more because i really need it. -Ty

Few things. Thanks for the help and anymore would be great. I will try out those tutuorials. What i really need to know is how to stretch out the coordinates for the UVmap in max. Thats as far as i've gotten. its 3Ds max 4.0 and when i try to break apart the vertices it either does nothing or resets the coordinates where they started. For the programs which ones are you talking about? And last i and a newbie at this whole thing. I've only had these programs for about a week and i'm still learning them all. I know milkshape pretty well now but i still need the help. Please anyone help more because i really need it. -Ty

Archived