Home

Insult game!!!

pHILBRUSH

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's where I saved loads of people from the the great train robbery, and It wasn't a mule-train; you must be blind.

Hello, do I know you from somewhere, or am I seeing things (In this case, a pile of crap)

-pHILBRUSH

(The place I heard the mule-train insult had this comeback: "He's right, I am a jack-ass for coming over here." Gotta love Jack Benny)

I'm afraid that if I speak, I will be so convulsed with laughter that I will loose myself.

Nice hair...Your scalp will look great on my belt.

no one, you've been watching too mutch TV, but is it just a coincidence for you to bring up this topic, because you live and are still stupid.

I guess I should leave you to bathing in your dirt bath, not much mud in this bath (uh-oh they must have forgot to fertilize your brain again...)

-pHILBRUSH

at least i have some form of clothing, mr. i walk around in a cardboard box that's ripped up all day.

you're so empty-minded, you can't even play a simple game of hide and seek without running out of your hiding place and flapping your arms around screaming, "i am a crazy chicken devil! hail el loco pollo diablo! heeheeheeheeheehee!"

for someone who so stupid and yet never taken a single spanish lesson in my life, i seem to speak the language quite well, wouldn't you say, ¡usted mono brained el git!

you smell and look like a horse!!!

That might be becuase I'm sitting on the side waiting for you and an accual horse to finish dueling, because I play winner.

And it looks like I'm playing the horse too.

You're not a mighty pirate, you're more like a mighty parrot I could have on my shoulder.

Archived