spooky cops?

swphreak

Are cops spooky?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Are cops spooky?

• Yes
    • Not really
    • Sometimes I guess....

I think I'm in trouble or something..... I was driving on my way to school and this cop comes out of no where and follows me. I'm thinkin "nothings wrong, it's just a coincidence that he's right behind me...." Then, I turn into my school parking lot, and the cop turns in too. Now I'm freakin' out. After we get into the parking lot (there's this little quater mile road to the actual parking lot from the main road), he makes the first possible U-Turn. I'm so freaked out man. I'm like lookin over my shoulders for cops and stuff.

Why do cops gotta be so spooky...

well, first of all... cops have quotas to fill.

second, who says you weren't doing anything wrong? ;)

third, maybe he was following you and running a check on your plates and checking your stickers?

and finally... maybe you're just a little paranoid? afterall, if you were doing nothing wrong you should have nothing to worry about... but since you WERE worried, maybe you WERE doing something wrong! eh? :D

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

lol.... I mean c'mon. There are people ACTUALLY commiting crimes and cops are following teenagers and freaking them out....

I guess in their line of work they need some amusement......

I work for a sheriff's department (i'm not a deputy) and we can look at all the active calls on our computer, plus my dad has been a cop for over 27 years. They have a lot of idle time. Yes, there are a lot of crimes going on, but that's not in one patrol area, that's spread out across the whole county. The whole "there are crimes going on and your pulling me over for a little speeding" excuse is a pile of you know what.

Originally posted by another_trooper

cops can be spooky : i was at this airport in France (in transit to Italy) and this 3 cops were like patrolling the airport with like automatics ; just showing the gun like that to scare people.

They just have tight security. We had that for a while in America after 9/11

Archived