Home

's me

MJ

Hello there, everyone. I can't tell you when the next update will come. Beneath Monkey Island part 1 is almost finished, we're having some trouble with some of Tom's lines - hickups are to be expected until we iron out a process. And having a 28k modem is slowing this down to no end.

I haven't been home for the last week. I've been in Melbourne, as the groomsman at a Scottish wedding. And I've recently suffered a bit of an emotional setback, and I'm not out of the mindset yet where I want to curl up on the floor and die. My life is becoming like a friggin' American sitcom, only not as funny.

The Nightlight's gone out. I don't know when it will come back on, even if it will, or in what shape or form.

I don't blame you for being in somewhat of an emotional setback. You've done a great job so far, setting up and maintaining the site, and Tierra de los Muertos and Lost Cause were excellent productions.

I'd hate to think that Nightlight's days are over, but there is only so much we can expect of you. You'll have done well even if there's never another Nightlight production. I'm still listening to the cd of Lost Cause that I burned (and labeled!). I think we can safely say that Nightlight Productions was a success... at least it seems that way to me.

Thank you for doing your part to make the Internet a funner place.

Archived