Home

Jedi Knight II minimizer

wassup

Ok I got it to work for ME...but only partially. :(

1) Open JKII minimizer.

2) Make sure your JKII res is the same or less than your desktop res.

3) Open JKII. Go to Setup->Video. Turn "Full Screen" OFF. This will make your JKII into a window that partially fills your desktop.

4) Press Ctrl+Z to minimize JKII.

You can't move your desktop mouse cursor when JKII is minimized, which kinda sucks. Also, you will have to play JKII in a window. Note, I have not tested this on Win 98, anyone who has Win 98 try the above procedure and see if it works.

Its not really a real JKII minimizer, though. Guess we'll have to wait for the next version. :(

Thanks to Hekx Noxu for discovering this procedure.

Hmmmmm, well the only thing is that it did work kinda but just went to the desktop extra huge and wouldnt let me click anything or go back into the game. But aleast with the window size u can click out of it, and get into stuff on ur desktop and PC.

Originally posted by wassup

Ok I got it to work for ME...but only partially. :(

1) Open JKII minimizer.

2) Make sure your JKII res is the same or less than your desktop res.

3) Open JKII. Go to Setup->Video. Turn "Full Screen" OFF. This will make your JKII into a window that partially fills your desktop.

4) Press Ctrl+Z to minimize JKII.

You can't move your desktop mouse cursor when JKII is minimized, which kinda sucks. Also, you will have to play JKII in a window. Note, I have not tested this on Win 98, anyone who has Win 98 try the above procedure and see if it works.

Its not really a real JKII minimizer, though. Guess we'll have to wait for the next version. :(

Thanks to Hekx Noxu for discovering this procedure.

If your mouse gets jammed, hit the "windows key" to pop up the start menu, you should then be able to access your desktop. :)

Well, some of us also know our keyboard shortcuts...Ctrl+Esc pops up the Start Menu just like the windows key does, Emon:p

Anyway...you guys have been mostly talking about Win98/Me. This minimizer is supposed to work no problem with Win2K and WinXP, right?

Originally posted by tubbydrmmr

Well, some of us also know our keyboard shortcuts...Ctrl+Esc pops up the Start Menu just like the windows key does, Emon:p

Anyway...you guys have been mostly talking about Win98/Me. This minimizer is supposed to work no problem with Win2K and WinXP, right?

That is correct. :D

Archived