Home

Is there going to be Burden?

Exar_reborn

Like if your carrying to much stuff you get weighed down (even if your inventory slots aren't filled). It would effect your reactiveness, speed, and all that jazz. And do we know if we can purchase extra packs for space in our inventory? Also can we have extra storage space in our house?

Yes, you can increase your strenght, but at a cost of one of the other 2 pools. The total amount of points all 3 pools accumulate (I think they are called Strenght, Health and Mind pool) can not be exceeded.

So, if you want more strenght, one of the 2 other pools will have to suffer, or both of them.

If nothing has changed since I checked the last time, you can raise one attribute, at the cost of another. See, the point is that characters should not get better attributes. But you can alter them sligthly if you are not satisfied with your initial setup.

Player housing will be customizable even at launch, even though the PA town fuction isn't in. That, we have been promised.

EDIT: Damn you Gaarni! Beating me with mere seconds! :D

Yes.

However, keep in mind that this works over time, much the same way you learn new stuff. You detract from one pool, but it won't be added to the other pool of your choice immediatly. It will take time before those points you have removed from one or two pools are all added in the third pool.

Atleast that's how I understood it from what I've read so far.

Well, I'm pretty sure they are seperate points, and not skill points.

Lemme check that again, and I'll get back to you.

Edit: Well, from what I could find, it would almost seem that skill points and attribute points are interchangable at the character creations screen.

However, all the pools (Health, Strength and Mind) combined has a limit to how much points you can allocate to them.

This sounds rather odd really. Also, the info I found this was very old it would seem. It included such outdated information that you can walk inside the public shuttles at launch. :)

Actually, to be very spesific, it was from April 2, 2002. :D

Archived