Home

Looking to share swg-beta

Barrox

Look Its very simple.

I got a beta invite for swg,but since i do not own a credit card{requirements for getting a credit card in holland where i live is harder then the usa}it is impossible for me to order the beta cd's.

And if i did had a credit card the costs for shipping the cd's to holland would be like 50$.

A tad to much in my opinion.Never the less i am looking for someone in the usa that want to order the cd's 6$ and we share the account.

We will exchange phone numbers to work out the details on this.

I am not looking for a scam just for someone who wants to do this and is serious about it.

Greetings from a mmorpg fanatic

Originally posted by Barrox

Look Its very simple.

I got a beta invite for swg,but since i do not own a credit card{requirements for getting a credit card in holland where i live is harder then the usa}it is impossible for me to order the beta cd's.

And if i did had a credit card the costs for shipping the cd's to holland would be like 50$.

A tad to much in my opinion.Never the less i am looking for someone in the usa that want to order the cd's 6$ and we share the account.

We will exchange phone numbers to work out the details on this.

I am not looking for a scam just for someone who wants to do this and is serious about it.

Greetings from a mmorpg fanatic

where do you live?":p :D;)

Archived