Home

crystals?

zeretul

Originally posted by Man_with_saber

I've seen people 'say' they give you unlimited force for moment or two(perhaps on the PC), but on the Xbox version the crystals seem to only fill your force meter completely.

I have the the PC version and they do give you unlimited force for a time, or if you use it up fast.

Actually its not unlimited for a while, I have PC version, and when you pick one and are out of force it refills you and give an extra little more, but if you are full on force you get an extra ammount but limited of force (is like code it to give you 300 Force point no matter how much you have) but there's a limit for it, cheat and type god, put saber realistic combat at full and spawn 20 shadowtroopers, kill them and start picking crystals, there's a moment when you can't pick more, but after a few second (while all that extra force is beeing consumed) you can pick more.

I wasn't aware of the unlimited thing, but I am pretty sure they do the following:

-Fill force meter

-Increase your total force capacity slightly (look at MP, lower force levels, like Jedi, have less capacity than Master), although it's so minute a difference that in the end, you could beat the game without ever getting one and be none the wiser.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived