Home

Bounty Hunters Be warned!

Kaiser Spaso

I am destined to be a jedi and there is nothing anyone who can stop me..i am ver well ready for the challenge. and to the bh's out there. If you want my head you will have to come and claim it but i guarantee that you will not leave this battle alive. thank you have a nice day and may the force be with you.

Yes........i am going to work as hard as possible to be a jedi.............so you ask do i know for sure?? then my answer is yes............unless i am gunned down by a large group of BH's but i am gonna take a few out b4 they take me down

........Not to "flame" you............this is general discusion...meaning you can talk about anything.you can rp if you want little guy.............And because of that i can say i to am destin to be a jedi so if your going to take me and spaso out you better travel in packs...we will train togeter all thwe time we will be masters befor any of you learn to play the game.......well i think that said enough so i will not bash you imperial/hut scavenger's i pitty your kind..........Folish.

Originally posted by Kaiser Spaso

............unless i am gunned down by a large group of BH's but i am gonna take a few out b4 they take me down

i hope i'm in that large group, ahhh.. jedi hunting will sure be fun :D

So you are destin to become a Jedi. This I have to see.

But, if by some act of the force you do reach your goal I hope you are a Rebel supporter because if not BRINGERS OF THE DAWN will take you down.

Have a nice day!

I love the fact that it is so hard to be a jedi master.....Finaly a game that is chalanging.....I'm also kind of glad we have to pay monthly also...It will hopefully get rid of any hacks gay people will try to use.........But i cant say enough about how diffucult and fun this game will be......

Oooo, so you're going to become a jedi! Oooo, so scary! I'm gonna die!

Now, do you think I'm THAT dumb??

I am soooo bounty hunter. I WILL be your worst nightmare, as will the rest of us bounty hunters. I will lead the hunters to VICTORY!!

No thank-you's nessecary.

:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

:tsk:

You cannot win against the best bounty hunters in the galaxy!

:tsk: :tsk: :tsk:

You shall learn your lesson.

is it just me or are the other 15 threads are pointless? And the point of this thread was what now? :rolleyes:

I'd bet you a million dollars you would not become a Jedi.

there's 2 Kaisers??? Do we have an alter ego or something here? :confused:

Whats with all these non believers? I will be a jedi........thats all to it...and to the bounty hunters out there i laugh.........and yes i agree with you isaac.......Finally a challenge that is worth my time....and do any of you even know what kaiser means?

Archived