Home

crazy guns demo.

lllKyNeSlll

Jesus... the score was what; 43 to -3? That's just....ouch...poor guy. :D

I bet I could've done better! With enough practise I would have avoided killing myself those 3 times before the opponent reaches 43 frags. :cool:

DeSnipa...I was kinda looking forward to all the sniping.. lol.

Yea, but the point was: NArbes would have beaten me 43 to 0, not -3.....if I practise hard enough, that is. :D

But I got to admit, I don't think I could beat anyone who's armed with flechettes and rocket lauchers 43 to 0. I mean.. you're bound to make a mistake or two some time! ...right?

.....right? :confused::(

Now, I'm all for good players. More power to them. But I'm skeptical. He was doing things that seemed to border on human ability. He shot those guns almost before DeSnipa even came around the corner... And I never heard Seeing on...

Either way. Beastly's a prick. I stopped watching when he used the sucide key. I hate suicide keys. Script your saber moves all day. I don't care. But I'm NOT happy when someone uses a suicide key.

Originally posted by DeTRiTiC-iQ

I never understood what's wrong with suicide...

When you use it to deny frags to other people, then it's a problem. It's not as much of one in 1v1, because the guy *effectively* gets a point anyway. But in a FFA, then you're messing up the scoreboard. And the fact that he had one bound somewhere so he could reach it before he already fell to his death suggests to me that he uses it in a FFA...

Originally posted by Jeff 42

Or maybe he has it bound so he can use it in *gasp* CTF??? :rolleyes:

I have it bound for CtF, and have to admit, that in some games of ffa and tfaa, when i fall of a edge i hit the key as a reaction and forget i am not playing CtF lol

Originally posted by Datheus

Now, I'm all for good players. More power to them. But I'm skeptical. He was doing things that seemed to border on human ability. He shot those guns almost before DeSnipa even came around the corner... And I never heard Seeing on...

could've used the homing rocket glitch.

Originally posted by Datheus

He shot those guns almost before DeSnipa even came around the corner... And I never heard Seeing on...

Datheus its called EAX when u know where ppl are. Also, of course he knows desnipa is going rockets or bacta so he was already prepared and used EAX to listen to him. EAX enables u to know when rockets are coming or ppl are coming around the corner, he listened for desnipa. And narbes is a good mapper, knows what to do.

First suicide hurts alot more in 1v1 than ffa. 1v1 they can't kill no one else, ffa they have other ppl to kill. Narbes only uses suicide if you notice that he is pushed off which is considered a "gay" kill.

Originally posted by lllKyNeSlll

Narbes only uses suicide if you notice that he is pushed off which is considered a "gay" kill.

Well by the looks of the demo, he was pushed back from the explosion of the weapon... there might of been a push but when being shot at you tend to use push... in any account thats a kill, if he was pushed or not.

Suicides don't matter, get over the fact that I kill myself so you stay nil or in the negatives. In FFA I suicide because either A) I'm falling and its pointless to wait because by the time i respawn my opponent could get a head start on armor B) I need to change force powers, sometimes mid game I will go on a rage/TE fest to help my team or C) I just want to make you look stupid by keeping you at a low score. I do not use rocket bug, as a matter of fact I can beat rocket buggers without using it myself which isn't always easy especially on maps such as ffa_yavin where the RL is a major weapon.

Sound is important, so is practice, patience, and prediction.

If you dont self in CTF you will never be considered to be decent. You need it to respawn quickly to chase enemy offense down and also to do continuous rushes before enemy D can get back on its feet from your last attack.

I'm the best in all gunning aspects of this game, do not bother whining or questioning the way I play.

<3 Det/Kynes

Archived