Home

in x2, did you notice? (spoiler notice)

Heavyarms

There were several names of other mutants that appeared during the movie. I managed to catch two, I wanted to know if anyone caught any others. (there will be spoilers)

Remy Lebeau flashes across the computer screen while mystique is hacking into that government site. (gambit)

Dr. Hank McCoy's name appears on the TV in the bar.(beast)

anyone got any others?

I think he means mutants that you don't directly see in the movie.

Yeah, beast and gambit were the only 2 my freinds and I saw the names for. I hope they add beast in the next movie.

As for this movie, the best part was knowing that Pheonix is coming!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That and Nightcrawler being added was REALLY cool, too! Nightcrawler is my favorite mutant.

x3 is definitely going to be phoenix, although I thought it had something to do with a space shuttle?!?

Anyway, it will be hard for them to introduce phoenix because it is much different from what has been previously seen.

I wanna see Gambit in the movie dangit! Also it would justify me to see him try to put the moves on Rogue (a.k.a. 'The Prick's Girlfriend') and watch how mad The Prick would get.

Did I mention how much I think Iceman is a prick? :D

Yeah, Pheonix came about when Jean Grey saved the crew of a space shuttle by putting them in a special compartment and she flew down the shuttle, and she "dies". Of course that is one of many times she "dies" but doesn't really die.

Archived