Home

Information Box

Russ

Yeah Hi all!

When I was playing a TFFA today, I don't know how, but I acitvated this little box thing. It was above the scores, and it had my team members, and what weapon they were using and some other info on them. What is this and how do I activate it?

Originally posted by Izzy

Yeah Hi all!

When I was playing a TFFA today, I don't know how, but I acitvated this little box thing. It was above the scores, and it had my team members, and what weapon they were using and some other info on them. What is this and how do I activate it?

Well, I've never heard of that either...but then I haven't played MP extensively like some others. Are you using a Mod or something? If you can replicate it, please be sure to let us know. ;)

Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

the command is

cg_drawteamoverlay 1

but i have no idea how you could have accidentally activated this. as far as i know, it needs to be either bound to a key, or just typed in the console to activate.

Do you know of any Mods that might have included a key bind for this? Thanks for the quick response. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Bilbo Skywalker

and he wasnt asking how to bind it, he asking if their are any mods with the bind built in.

Absolutely right. ;) I was trying to get to the root of Izzy's problem...considering Izzy doesn't seem to be around. :D I was thinking maybe he got onto a server that downloaded a mod to his PC and he didn't realise... *shrugs*

Sorry for not talking. I posted the question 18 hr ago, went to bed, got up went to school, came home, played JKII, then came here. WOW! The resposes are awesome, thanks alot people!

I was tampering with both the JA MOD, and Script yesterday, so that probably triggered it! Oh well, I like it!

Oh... is it the box with your teammates health/shield on the upper right corner of the screen?? If that;s what your meaning, you can enable it in the normal menu I think... I 've had it on for ages, although I don't really use it...

Archived