Home

Omnimod download

foxopsade

Hello all,im new to these forums,i hope this is where this thread should be

I have tried hard to find omnimod 2.2,but I cant find it!I have tried on jk2files but it I can only find 1.5,can someone please tell me where i can download this mod?

Thankful for any help I can get

//ade

Arty, the jk2files.com guy

Fascinating story, that.

Two days ago, Spectrum asked me to pull all Omni-related materials from

the site. In his words, he felt that "Omni's day is over." I think it had

more to do with the bad rap he was getting, his unwillingness to support

it in an ongoing fashion, and the fact that other modders were starting to

come up with new technologies that he didn't want to compete with and

wasn't getting free code for. But that's just speculation.

And for completely unrelated reasons, yesterday I let him go. He's no

longer staff at JK2Files.com.

Believe it or not, the two events are actually not connected.

Yeah - but the problem is that those servers who do run the mod will lose players as they wont be able to get it anymore.

Spectrum - if u are reading this please allow JK2files to put it up again - even if u cant support it its a popular mod and it makes no sense to make it unavailable!!!

Originally posted by Darth Maniac

Yeah - but the problem is that those servers who do run the mod will lose players as they wont be able to get it anymore.

Spectrum - if u are reading this please allow JK2files to put it up again - even if u cant support it its a popular mod and it makes no sense to make it unavailable!!!

Unless he wants other mods to take over.

Which would be fine if there were other mods that did the same thing but better. Which there aren't.

dude i beg u put it back up ive got so many ppl asking to put omnimod up on server but they cant find where to d/l it .....

personally i think it roxors to any others , and any bad rap ur getting i havent heard perosnally i dont care what u done wrong all im gonna say is u made this sweet mod that so many ppl like it :D :D :D

FATTEH

You guys COULD try some of the other JediMod based mods if you want something similar to OmniMod, like ForceMod, Duelers, etc.

Or you could try something radically different like Masters of the Force, MovieBattles, etc.

While, I'm not a fan of OmniMod or BOFH, I do think it was a bad move to remove the files from jk2files.com distrubution.

Originally posted by Rumor

wrong. duelers does what it does (well except for the totally irrelevant stuff that is just plain fagt like.)

I wasnt going to bring it up but...

Wrong. The sabers in Duelers look like hell. I don't have to put up with it, so I won't. And it appears that it is a minor concern to the developers of that lightsaber oriented mod that the lightsabers in fact look like watercolor paintings. Every time I tried to bring anything up about it, or the problem which it stemmed from, the modder just liked to sit back, ignore the point I was trying to make, and focus on certain words in my sentences, attempting to make arguments out of thigns that weren't there. You keep right on playing Duelers, Rumor. ;)

Hi, im Spectrum, the original creator of Dimside MOD and OmniMOD. Dimside mod was created as a controllable version of OmniMOD so that it could be prevented from running anywhere but worrsonn's servers. It includes only the features of omnimod and some hacks worrsonn asked me to put into it. As a matter of fact, ill tell you what worr's little backdoor is. Theres a command called ampass and an admin level 3 access level in it that makes you immune to all admin. ampass gives you the normal passwords. The level 3 access password is kristin.

Besides in the end, Dimside MOD does not work, as this is only the clientside, and there is no longer any working version of the serverside

P.S. OmniMOD is clean, but I decided to have it removed because I am backing out of the community.

linkage

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JaledDur

I wasnt going to bring it up but...

Wrong. The sabers in Duelers look like hell.

I don't know for sure but it does seem to be messed up in the pics someone posted a while ago. I imagine Marker077 is mainly "ignoring" the issue because it's a bug instead of the intended end product. Hopefully it will be fixed in the next version.

Archived