Home

Need some help modeling and skinning.

Cosmos Jack

I have taken the better parts from 2 other models and put them together. I took the Darth Maul head of the Adam "Cheshire" Lee model and the Mace Windu body made by Toonces. It looks really good together except the sleeves are to long and not like the robe Maul wears. I also need a reskin for it. I was able to get the belt looking ok and the head doesn't need it. Just the body needs reskined.

If anyone would like to help me out here, because I'm too incompetent to model :rolleyes:

But if he had not stated he had spliced two models together would anyone have guessed otherwise? Mmmm.

I agree with Rebel_Spy with regards to permission, Toonces is hardly around these days and is quite difficult to get hold of. As for Chesire not heard from since.... I cant remember!

Well given all this never mined. I will finish it for my self by my self. I had sent an e-mail to Toonces a long time ago asking if he would do something similar himself.

Looking from the readme file with his model doesn't look like I would get permission anyway. So I'll forget about it and go back to what I normally do with my spare time.

Archived