Home

EMI, help needed in Act I

mickeymc

MI newbie here, be kind :) Trying to get through first part of Act I of EMI. Got the boat, got my 3 shipmates, but can't figure how to leave for Lucre Island. When I go back to the harbor, not sure how to get out of there. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Mickey

Psst! Step one: Ignore Das Mole, or face DEATH! Or possibly just extreme confusion as you try to comprehend a bunch of hints about a completely different game. ;)

Hint: I think the harbour mistress is doubting your authoritah. (Probably)

have you got Carla, Otis & Mr I.Cheese? If not, that's yer problem, If so, then load the nearest game, if that doesn't work, then start again, if that dosn't worek then take it back for a new copy, If someone gave it to ya,yer'll have ter trade it with a mate for a different game, then trade the diferent game fer anothe copy of EMI.

I'm da man;)

-pHILBRUSH

okay, whatever, just tell us, how many crew memebers have you got and who are they and have they actually agreed

you know what, carla and otis may have agreed to join you if you give them goverment jobs, but they do need proof, maybe some contracts.

Archived