Home

Is there any way to defend against "saber shimmying"?

Darth Vitruvio

Latey I've been dueling on the servers and coming across a wide variety of players with a wide variety of saber styles. Some I've been able to defeat and some I could not, but, none the less, they all produced good fights. One style, however, seems to plague me. I call it "saber-shimmying" and it is when a player rapidly strafes side to side while using the blue or yellow saber stances. It seems most effective when done crouching. Is there a way to defend against it? I haven't found one except for the occasional passive saber blocking mechanism taking effect. Any help in that subject will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

-Vitruvio

all it is, is timign yoru straif direction changes to the time it takes to swing, its cool to look at, but not entirely useful againse skilled opponents, nice to throw them off from time to time tho. you can do it in yellow too,b ut only for 3 swigns :S to defeat it, just make the person block, for them to continuely swing they have to keep swinging, and wehn they enter the block animation they stop swinging, so try lungeing them, or red swigns, since you have greater range in red. its not uber powerful, keep trying, you'll figgure something out ;)

Originally posted by Darth Vitruvio

Latey I've been dueling on the servers and coming across a wide variety of players with a wide variety of saber styles. Some I've been able to defeat and some I could not, but, none the less, they all produced good fights. One style, however, seems to plague me. I call it "saber-shimmying" and it is when a player rapidly strafes side to side while using the blue or yellow saber stances. It seems most effective when done crouching. Is there a way to defend against it? I haven't found one except for the occasional passive saber blocking mechanism taking effect. Any help in that subject will be very much appreciated. Thank you.

-Vitruvio

use aimbots.

Originally posted by Prime

What's an aimbot? :confused:

A client side hack that can come in many forms but the result is the same.

It basically "moves the mouse for you" and locks onto the opponent.

Granted they are a lot more complicated than that but basically if I had a decent bot and was playing JK2 and even if I was AFK my guy would still spin around and my cross hair would lock onto all moving targets in my field of vision without me ever touching the mouse.

There actually is an aimbot for JK2 but it is still private and the owner has no plans on leaking/sharing it.

click me.

Archived