Home

An idea hit me in the head

We make a virtual New York with every one able to creat there certian charcter. Concept would be like this place

A randomly wonderind Sam and max would be seen stopping crime ,loafing around and plain savagely protecting the rights of innocents.

It may sound dumb on paper but It would be great.

::sam: Your looking hale and hearty little buddy!

:max: I'm a coffee acheiver sam

I may sound despret replying to my own post so may time but i'm holding my own. I'm out to get my idea to work so i'm reseasching and will start as soon as I finsih this post.

Pls . someone help me I can only do so much and I have limited knowledge of flash.

And If can I'm talking to the creator of what my idea is based on.

That would be the link in my starting post.

:sam: What the hell are you talking about max?

I was going to read your post, but then I remembered what a cynical bastard I am, and skipped all the way down, then read:

"just got visual basic.

IM one step closer to my interacive sam and max communtiy"

Awhahhahaahahabwahahahaha....

Sorry. That was mostly bastardisim and not enough cynisim. I mean, all in all it's a good ide- BWahahahahhahahaa ahahahaha haha teehehe ahhbwahahahaha.

Well, I tried.

I know your a bunch cynical bastards. The good thing is that being the fact the we are all and far between is that this would not get over our heads. I meen how many people are subscribed to this Forum maybe 10. Still I'd love it and its worth it. To me.

:max: If I did't find this humorous I'd come out there and rip your limbs off!

"Slightly altered Max Quote"

Archived