Home

The Laundrymat...

I prefer dementia.

In fact, my EQ dark elf was Dymentia. Crazy beeoch

I miss my DE Chanter, but sadly I succumbed to Shadowbane servers to kick ass as Aelfborn warrior. Honestly, I liked it better, maybe it was just because it was new.

Originally posted by Danyx

Here's something to throw into the wash at the laundrymat, only for those of you NOT allergic to geocities:

http://www.geocities.com/dmactalla/danyx.html

Good thing I'm not allergic to geo-sites...

Hey, wait...

Is that a rash...

j/k:D

Now that answers all the questions...

Wicked site and character, Danyx...!!!

I dig the pics too...!!!

On a side note, I had a chance to meet Vallejo here in Philly a few years back and dug him the most...

Very down to earth and open...

And talent in excess...

Anyway...

Dig the site and hope to see the character develop...!!!

Wombat

Originally posted by -=ReApEr=-

Seriously guys, i got to agree with Wraith here. You have lost me completely as well. :confused:

Could someone speaking english, rejack this thread back to english. :p

I'm speaking English Reaper...

What's up...???

Wombat

Reap,

This is just a general thread to take the edge off...

Some of us just need a place to escape and kick up our feet...

That's why I opened the Laundrymat...

It's a place to wash the angst out instead of flooding other threads with nonsense...

Better now...???:D

Wombat

[edit] P.S. - I dig the new avatar...!!! [edit]

Exactly. One thread with no topic is a great place to throw it all out there without messing up the other threads. Gives us a place to talk and be able to go from one topic to another without the mods worrying about us going "off topic"

I forum like this would be cool. Whenever we got out of hand, like say, got two or more warnings that they were going to shut the thread down due to straying off topic, they could just "move" it to the "dead horse forum" where we could finish our off topic discussion till it died.

The boards here are very much like a class in school where the teacher forces us to stay on subject.

Dead Horse or Laundry mat forum/thread is more the way people talk at get togethers, or parties. No one stays on topic all night. They converse on a topic, and it naturally leads into another subject, and then into another.

Maybe they could have a forum with two rooms, IC Cantina and OOC Cantina.

Originally posted by DirtyWombat

Reap,

This is just a general thread to take the edge off...

Some of us just need a place to escape and kick up our feet...

That's why I opened the Laundrymat...

It's a place to wash the angst out instead of flooding other threads with nonsense...

Better now...???:D

Wombat

[edit] P.S. - I dig the new avatar...!!! [edit]

Ok dude. :) Im also here to relax as well and get to know everyone. You guys may not like the rules of certain things, but chaos does happen if they are not enforced. ;)

Oh and thanks for the comment, glad you like it. :)

Oh, I have no problem with the mods keeping us on topic, I'm just saying it would be great to have an ooc cantina where we were allowed to go off topic so we wouldn't be so disruptive outside of it. I think it would help the mods. Instead of having to be bad guys because we were straying off topic, they could just send us to our "room".

I think I would really like to run the idea across to the mods, a Real World Cantina for this kind of stuff in order to keep the threads out here cleaner and to help keep them on topic...

Originally posted by Danyx

I think I would really like to run the idea across to the mods, a Real World Cantina for this kind of stuff in order to keep the threads out here cleaner and to help keep them on topic...

That sounds like a PM moment if I ever say reason for one...

You're in here a bit early today...???

Please tell me you don't have to work so I can tap some vicarious joy from your good fortune...!!!:D

Wombat

I'm on vacation till next Thursday. I work long hours where you won't hardly see me for days and weeks, and then I'll be here for a week. I get about 10 weeks a year off to recuperate for the 4x12hr days I work at high speed with all the emergencies we get (car-wrecks, abcesses blowing into sinus and brain cavities, brawlers breaking their face up, etc)

I give you med-folks a world of credit...!!!

My Bro is doing his rotations and I just don't get to see him enough as a result...:(

He seems to think he will have his schedule ironed out shortly and he too is looking forward to venting some angst in SWG when it goes GA...

BTW...

I'm planning on logging some hours this weekend...

Any chance of meeting...???

Formal introductions are definatley in order...

You make me smile more that most...!!!:D

Wombat

P.S. You have to give me a good rant soon... I need a good pick me up...!!!:D This day's draggin'...

Though I doubt you'll get a new forum for such, I don't see a problem with this thread if you desire to keep something like this going.

English? I don't quite see what the confusion is.

Again though, I think we all need to let loose once in awhile.

I'll be on Rori this afternoon, send me a tell and we'll try to hook up, server willing. If server isn't willing, I'll be in the beta chat in roleplayers room as MaraJade....though be aware that if I don't answer you, I'm not ignoring you, I'm getting dumped. Chat freezes up on me every 3-8 minutes.

Thank you Darth Sidious : hug. Omg, I just hugged a Sith.

When the Laundrymat dies out, maybe one of us will start a Cantina thread.

Hmm, I think I'll go to the rp board and start an IC cantina thread too.

Oh, and clarification on my response to your edit on another thread (can't find it atm) I should have put a smiley face on it to make sure people don't think I'm barshing you. Sometimes its hard to tell with words and no expressions.

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

...even if some don't notice it.

You're doin' a good job, man...

So...

Thank you...

Wombat

Chat freezes up on me every 3-8 minutes.

Now I know the true level of your Comcast Wrath...:D

Wombat

Thanks for the compliment DW. ;)

Anyway, Perhaps we can all meet up in game sometime. I'm gonna kick a few peoples butts because they stopped coming here once they got in though.

Kytel Derivan is the name in game, stolen from my RP thread 'Enter The Dark One'

DW, your not the only one slacking on your duties at work. Let's see, quitting time is in an hour and a half. Let me check.....

Nope, haven't done a thing today. ;)

Originally posted by Darth_Sidious

DW, your not the only one slacking on your duties at work. Let's see, quitting time is in an hour and a half. Let me check.....

Nope, haven't done a thing today. ;)

LOL...:D

I really am working on termination at this rate...!!!:D

I got the info, so this weekend I'll try and track you down (not a BH joke:D )...

If not, we may end up meeting on the unemploymnet line...:D

Wombat

P.S. If a man asks for a good place to hunt DevarionianWombat... I'm sure you'll smile...;)

got two or more warnings that they were going to shut the thread down due to straying off topic,

Believe me, if you get that many warnings, you are doing something that will be the beginning of the end for you. ;)

Meaning, you'd be doing something very bad in order to recieve that many warnings. :D

Archived