Home

What about an alliance between U.S.A. and Italy?

Hyena

Hi fellas!

My name is Danilo, and I'm an Italian fan of Monkey Island...

I'm a representative of the Monkey Island ITALIAN community ( so forgive me for my English :p ).

The Italian Community, expecially in this moment, is living a crisis, and we'd really love to improve it, and to render it big!

So, I'd want to make an "alliance", something like THE UNITED SITES OF MONKEY ISLAND!

The time has come for us to join forces, in order to tackle our crisis, and also to unite the different cultures and passions of all the fans of Monkey Island.

Do you agree with me?

I hope so...

P.S. Forgive me again for my English

Bye-bye,

Hyena (representative of the Monkey Island ITALIAN community)

Answer me soon!;)

We need, for example, the news about Lucas, or Gilbert, or Monkey Island, 'cause we're far from the states.

And in addition we need, for example, a person who is good at drawing, or we would to translate your comics and articles in Italian...

:atat: :atat: :atat::eek:

i dont think i could join the alliance, mainly because im not american. but if you want my opinion, you dont need americans to supply you with info, you can get more and more reliable news from other sites on the internet.

also, you dont need a good drawer to translate the comics, any photoshop or a program alike will do the trick.

Sorry Remi0, I was only asking you for help!!!

My community is living a crisis and I'm asking this site for help us!

Thank you for your so IMPOLITE answer!!!

Al-Back, I'm searching for a drawer, not in order TO TRANSLATE comics, but in order TO DO A NEW COMICS

I thought I could rely on your help...Maybe I was not in right....

Originally posted by Al-back from the BigWhoop

i dont think i could join the alliance, mainly because im not american.

Doesn't being Brazilian make you also American? Maybe not United-States-of-American, but you still live in America. Don't take that as an insult, by the way ¬

Also, I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

I'm not sure I'd want to join an alliance run by such a dork anyway.

Firstly, RemiO wasn't being rude, he was just telling you to stop replying to your own thread. Secondly, pressurizing people is gonna make them want it less. Thirdly, stop thinking everybody is being rude, except me, because I am. Do you understand? I am being rude because I have concluded I dislike you, and your guts, and possibly your liver also. And FOURTHLY... shouldn't you be contacting the owner of the forums or something? And what's the URL of your community? Or is it non existent in which case you should just bloody well join ours.

By the way, I also dislike your shoes.

EDIT: I am being also maybe completely racist against your avatar, because it's the same one as Mek. I feel like I have leprosy now.

Archived