Home

Any reason not to import this?

BenMCOB

Does anyone know if there's any reason not to import this game from America when it's out? I live England and I don't really want to wait until September to play this game if I can play it in June. I've never imported a PC game before so I don't know if there'll be any technical problems with running it...

Originally posted by BenMCOB

Does anyone know if there's any reason not to import this game from America when it's out? I live England and I don't really want to wait until September to play this game if I can play it in June. I've never imported a PC game before so I don't know if there'll be any technical problems with running it...

It's being released everywhere at the same time i belive. Uk might be a few weeks behind that's all. :)

well i think the only difference it will be is that the language will be English :D hahahhaa

and i think you will be able to understand that :D

yeah i also pre ordered and im dutch... i dont really care for all the nglish stuff around it.. or should i say american :D

i think thats the only thing that will be different.

If you haven't noticed, there's no official release date yet. It is still TBC 2003. All the June 24/5th rumors are originating from stores posting the release dates as such. If so, the developers are in no way obliged to put this game out on that date.

Originally posted by ASk

If you haven't noticed, there's no official release date yet. It is still TBC 2003. All the June 24/5th rumors are originating from stores posting the release dates as such. If so, the developers are in no way obliged to put this game out on that date.

We have noticed actually, and we do know there is rumors going around from stores. Such as amazon etc, im just saying i hope it comes out by the end of June. ;)

Archived