Home

Just a thought

MSJedi

Just wondering since I have ever been a beta tester, if there are any other testers out there that would give me the chance to participate in this? I have always wanted to be in beta but never get selected, thought maybe someone could help.

Originally posted by MSJedi

Just wondering since I have ever been a beta tester, if there are any other testers out there that would give me the chance to participate in this? I have always wanted to be in beta but never get selected, thought maybe someone could help.

If only it was that easy :) Your just gonna have to wait a little bit longer till release.

No kidding, the delays had better ended. Or else they are going to meet an angry raving lunatic...Me! Don't bother trying to get into beta. I mean its going to be out this month! Beta is almost over with. Then the almost bug-free game will be out!

Originally posted by MSJedi

Ok so it's your first post here, and your applying for a beta key. First of all i don't even know you, if i had one i would never give you one. :mad:

As there is 100s of people on this forum who deserve one, the top person on my list is wraith. :) He's been waiting for the game for 4 years i think, we all want to get into it.

Some of us have never been selected, so why on earth would i and many others give our buddy keys to a totally newbie?? :confused::rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxxy_mark

pm me.

i'll let u use my cdkey.

u must purchase it via paypal, i will give u the details when u pm me.

LOL

just kidding....

first person to send me $100 bucks...LOL

Don't even joke about selling Beta CD keys, EVER. I will not tolerate it.

In any event, this thread serves no purpose. Closed.

"Lightning Strikes!"

Archived