Home

How popular Jk2

Gryffindor

Can someone tell me or give me an opinion. How popular do you think this game is? I don't have a computer yet that functions at all to play it. I might not have it for another year. Will it still be popular enough and not a barren wasteland?

You know...Jedi Knight II is quite a good game.

The MP Modus with all the additional Maps and PLayerModels you can download rocks...it's super!

Though the SP Modus is not that cool. OK, nice. But the difficulty level is sometimes very high though this is not necessary.

When you played Jedi Knight then you'll miss the atmosphere you had...too many riddles in my opinion.

But if Jedi Academy will be that great?

I doubt that! My eyes go for knights of the old republic. This seems to be more interesting.

Jedi Academy seems to be a little bit like 'X-wing vs. Tie Fighter' a game between two new games. MP might be awsome there, because you can build your very own character there with your personel saber. You can have two lightsabers at once or one double bladed saber. That's a nice thing!

Well, you have the choice...;)

I personally would really regret if JKII would die. It's one of the few games ....well one of my top list you know...:)

Yeah, this is basically what I play. I'm addicted to CTF. Hopefully Acadamy's story will be better than JO but I'm looking forward to it. KOTOR also looks good. Hmm... I'll probably buy both! Well this is the last one (at least for now) with Kyle Katarn as the lead so there's an incentive to buy it.

Originally posted by Wanderer

But if Jedi Academy will be that great?

I doubt that! My eyes go for knights of the old republic. This seems to be more interesting.

Jedi Academy seems to be a little bit like 'X-wing vs. Tie Fighter' a game between two new games. MP might be awsome there, because you can build your very own character there with your personel saber. You can have two lightsabers at once or one double bladed saber. That's a nice thing!

Well, you have the choice...;)

KOTOR is an entirely different game. It is an Role-Playing Game, meaning you have less control over your characters actions but more over what your character is. JA is an First-Person Shooter. 2 different games, for different tastes, so you can't really compare one with the other fairly.

Archived