Home

Forum Family Thread #4

Natty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WTF is that? Wait a second... HEHEHEHEHAAAAAHEHehehe..hee..hoo..oh. And as for YOU, you lousy mother *****in piece of mother *****in **** headed ****ard of a mother!!! **** off, Jerry! any ****in way, ****in send mother ****in me to a mother ****in boarding ****in ****ed up piece o' **** of a *****in school, mother****er!

You never ****in cared for mother ****in me, you lousy ****in piece o' ****cks **** head mother piece o' ****! *BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!* *puts away gun* And as for you, neil, mother ****er, you ****ard! dis ***in ownin' mother ****in me, mother ****er! ****in look at you! your *****cks exuses for ****in arms are mother ****in danglin' the **** off!!!! Mother ****er ****ard mother ****in ****er!!!!! Anyway, apart from all this crap, it's been quite a nice day. Ice tea, anyone?

*get's shot with tranq gun*

-pHILBRUSH

Hi, I'm the Ghost Zombie Pirate Andy, here to announce that I poisoned the the dart in the tranq gun, and that's why he hasn't awakened yet, if you're wondering. ****ing little piece of s*** that he is. BWAHAHAHAHA! I'm a powerful demonic force! And I am INVINCIBLE! Bow to your mother, dead boy!

Archived