Home

Forum Family Thread #4

Natty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ach! It's all reely simple! All it is is that we all now say that we're part of the escapemi family and say which part we are being, like for instance, i am now the father and am marrying the mother doon the docks, ye ken? So now say who you are and soon enough weel come up with som kinda argument real jerry springer style, it'll be great.

(P.S. sorry for the almost Scottish accent, I was recently reading a book with almost Scottish people in it and I kinda got hooked, ye ken?)

So, whoose goona be ma wee wifey now?;) come one, doon't be shai!

actually, instead of being the janitor, i want to be the stuck-up whiny little bitch that sings once every two days in their parlor but is only paid $500 an hour and sings for 8 hours straight and still wants even more pay.

hey, my post count is f*cked up. i keep posting, but it won't go up. and it seems like i'm losing posts. like i just had 497 posts, i posted this, and i still have 497. what's up with that?

i think they just made it today. cause i had signed on this morning and it wasn't here. i logged off, signed online again, and it was here. and you know what, yufster? you can be a prostitute if you want to be one. you can be the prostitute that the jack osbourne-wannabe son gets every night.

uh, i think you'd be my sixth cousin, because i'm on natty's side of the family, and since it's through marriage and you're married to natty, that'd add one more "through marriage" making it so that you're my sixth cousin through marriage. i also want to be philbrush's brother, as well.

i'm gonna be you guy's son. so that way i'm your son and i'm married (any takers?) so that i'm natty's fifth cousin through marriage and philbrush's sixth, and i go over to their house every two days. i'm also philbrush's brother, wihch technically makes him your son as well, but then i'm really only natty's cousin-in-law but i'm still her fifth while somehow being philbrush's brother but his sixth cousin through marriage. this family has got some serious issues.

Originally posted by Captain Andy

Hi, I'm Mrs. Neil Joshi! Sweety, where are those adorable, hyperactive children of ours? I know I saw them SOMEplace.

Moles in the hole, honey, but ah don't knoo where our other ones gunne. Where the frig can he/she/it be? (leaving an opening for another son and/or daughter)

Archived