Home

Forum Family Thread #4

Natty

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are you all looking at me for, i'm not the father, who told you i was the father, i'm njot having a hot an passionate affair with natty, cpt andy's my girl, and i love her for all she's worth, i do. I... did not... have sexual relations... with that woman.

I see someone's looking to be kicked out, huh. Well Neil, you are going to END your cheating ways or I will drag you onto a horrible talk show and tell you who REALLY fathered my children!

Wait, hang on, what's this....Hello, Natty, I'm your mother-in-law? Yeah. Get away from my husband or I'll tear out your liver.

one member has to be a girl that's pregnant but doesn't know the father and jerry has to give dna tests to 50 guys, but none are the father.

i'm sorry, but in real life, only a slut would have to give ten guys a dna test, seriously. and then none are the father and then the host says "do you know who eltse it might be?" and the girl is sitting there crying cluelessly. it's hilarious. :lol:

sad, but hilarious.

i'm gonna continue phil and neil's little "spat"

*jerry introduces the little b****, a.k.a. me*

*runs in and is very pissed*

how dare you kick him in the balls, phil, you ******* piece of ******* ***** ******* ****! you're not good enough to be kicking him in the ******* balls, you gay-*** piece of ***! if anybody should be doing that, it's me! i deserve to be ******* pissed! i don't gte enough ******* pay!

*crowd goes ooh*

ah, **** y'all, y'all are ******* whacked, you're a stupid bunch of mother ******s.

*turns back to phil*

you know, phil, you're so ***** ******* you ******* bastard! *starts attacking phil, guards hold him back* you know, you're so ******** annoying, i ******* hate you being my ******* piece of **** ***** little brother! i hate you!!!

*turns to neil*

and you, neil. you ******* piece of white trash (isn't that ironic)!

you ******* deserve to be kicked in the balls 75.4 times you stupid ****! *is extremely pissed and starts screaming and throwing chairs at the audience*

*screaming at top of his lungs* I DON'T GET ENOUGH F****** PAY! I SHOULD BE PISSED! **** YOU ALL!!! YOU'RE ALL ****!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*goes for jerry*

*is shot with a tranquilizer*

Das mole you *bleep* I'm gonna *bleep* your *bleep* you *bleep* *throws a chair randomly at the camera*.

And then you, Philbrush, my son, or should I say my wifes son who's father is unknown and soon to be ex-wife! You are no longer my son, or never was, and therefore, I disown you! *audience gasps*

And then back to you Das, or should I call you *bleep*! No, that wasn't a curse, I was saying *bleep*! Hey, stop that, it was *bleep*! Stop bleeping me! you *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*!

Muss. Hah! Said it! That'll show *bleep*.

*slowly wakes up*

huh? what happened? *sees neil*

*gasps* neil!! you stupid *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...(etc., etc.)...eeeep*!!!!!!!!!!!

*shot by tranquilizer again*

*walks in calmly, looks around, and starts to back out*

Hello, dear, just stopped by to ask if you put the roast in on your way out, but.....you look busy....guess I won't bother you. Das, mind yourself. There are PEOPLE watching. It's positively shameful.

Aw, Neil, and it's SO sweet of you to disown pHIL, but as you had no money to begin with, it doesn't matter much. I've got all the money in this family, and I'm scooting if you disown him ever again. So there. :p

I don't even remember who pHIL's dad is anyway, so it doesn't matter that much. Right?

I'm not too sure if i even have a family, Natty, hows about me and you go run away together (andy was only second rate compared to you!)

Oh, and Andy, yes, i did put the roast, in, now, would you kindly STOP HASSLING ME!!!

*walks in* omigod, look at all those bodys!!!!mint. *gets out 2 Uzis and starts killing audiance* HAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!! *GTA2 voice*: KIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL FRENZY!!! *BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM!!!!*

*Gets out trusty lightsaber* HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!! Neil, how can you disown me IF YOU HAVE NO ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerry: Why I'm sure that'd be easy..... Me: WHO THE *bleep* ASKED YOU, YOU *bleeep*IN' *beep*ETY *bleep* *bleep* *slices off Neils arms and Jerry's nose* !!!!!!!!!!!!!

>me ma1.gif

-pHILBRUSH

Archived