Home

JK2Raditant - Saberless

Darksaber_SMC

Hi guys. I got one question... It's pretty tricky::bounce1:

I use JK2Radiant, and I'd like to make a lvl. I know all the basics, but there is one thing I'd like to know. How can I make a multiplayer lvl, which will make all the players start off with no lightsaber?

I have an idea, to make all the players start off with no lightsaber, and they have to collect one as they go along. It's a multiplayer level. Is this at all possible? :confused:

Thanx:spin:

--Darksaber :)

ah well, :( thanx anyways guys :)

Ok, I got some more questions then ;)

:deathstar How can I make objects invisible?

:deathstar How can I make an object\part of an object crumble under my feet?

heh, I know these are strange questions, but they must be possible somehow... Any help would be greatly appriciated :D

Thanks again

Originally posted by Darksaber_SMC

ah well, :( thanx anyways guys :)

Ok, I got some more questions then ;)

:deathstar How can I make objects invisible?

:deathstar How can I make an object\part of an object crumble under my feet?

Thanks again

1) Use a texture like system/caulk or system/nodraw_solid.

2)First, you make what you want to break into a func_breakable. Second, make a small brush covered in system/trigger on top of the fun_breakable, and make it a trigger_multiple or trigger_once. Deselect everything, then select the trigger, then the func_breakable, and press Ctrl-K. It should now break when you walk on it if you have done it correctly.

Originally posted by Darksaber_SMC

How can I make a multiplayer lvl, which will make all the players start off with no lightsaber?

You may want to keep this idea for when Jedi Academy is released later this year, because Multiplayer is going to have scripting available unlike Jedi Outcast.

• 1 month later...

Archived