Home

Can cammandos control Troopers?

scifi

Say I join the Empire as a Squad leader and get pretty high in the ranking system , could I "request" stormtroopers to follow me and help me out?

If so, do the Rebels have gaurds that could "follow" me?

:bdroid2::confused::bdroid2:

Originally posted by scifi

Say I join the Empire as a Squad leader and get pretty high in the ranking system , could I "request" stormtroopers to follow me and help me out?

If so, do the Rebels have gaurds that could "follow" me?

:bdroid2::confused::bdroid2:

I think it can happen, if you join the rebels or empire and get a high rank. Then you can get your own squard, im not entirely sure myself. :(

@ official site in "Guide"

8.08 What perks are there for joining a faction?

Perks are acquired by spending faction points; different perks cost different amounts. You acquire faction points by doing missions for the faction, via participation in battlefields, and through plain old fighting the opposing side, at any time and under any circumstances. Some perks can only be used on the battlefield (for example, you spend faction points in order to build defenses for your base on a battlefield). Others can be used anywhere in the game. Some perks can only be used while you are overtly declared, and others can be used while in covert status (remember, you can move fairly freely between these two states). A sampling of the perks that can be obtained includes:

* Military rank titles

* Military uniforms

* Special military equipment that is specific to the faction

* The ability to spend faction points in exchange for military training, thereby permitting you to earn skills through military training rather than through the earning of XP

* The ability to check out soldiers (such as Stormtroopers or Rebel soldiers) to adventure with.

Hope this helps.

:)

i think that a great idea, check out some stormtroopers/rebel soldiers to help you and your buddies out on your next adventure if your gonna be fighting some big stuff. i wonder how the exp split works if you have those guys in your group. also, i wonder if there are consequences if they die

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Do you think neutrals will be able to acquire faction points?

I don't think so. Considering neutrals are not in a faction, it would seem that they can't recieve faction points. Maybe thats why Holocron refered to these points as "faction perks".

Originally posted by Lord_Vessen

Dathan, that's a really good idea. Like give the PA leader points to give out to his PA. Since this game will be PA friendly that could be another perk for PAs

That is a good idea, it might work. I don't mind to be honest but then it would be unfair to the people not in PAs. :(

Archived