Home

HapSlash's Website - UPDATED

HapSlash

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by HapSlash

Sorry neo262,... While I think the Matrix is cool in it's own right, I just don't feel that it would merge very well with the world of Star Wars.

Well, there's always the possibility of merging them with a Matrix world. Cough cough. If you're interested, feel free to contact me at Thrawn42689@msn.com (works for MSNM too), or Sith800 for AIM. We'd love to have someone with your skills on the team. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bad news about giving Boba an EE-3 in Jedi Academy.

weapons.jpg

Looks like you can't change the weapons that Boba Fett uses. I guess the CLASS_BOBAFETT has its own weapons permanently set. So ol' Fett is stuck with the E-11.

But, consider this: the EE-3 was sliced in half by Luke at the Sarlacc. When you see Boba in the mission, he's most likely guarding the weapons for the cult or maybe the Imperial Remnant. So maybe because of his affiliation with the Imperials, he could probably get some free supplies for his cause.

Thanks, although I'll admit that the tutorials are far from complete. I wrote them in bits and pieces scattered throughout my hard drive, and have been slowly been bashing them together, which is probably why they're not the easiest to follow,...

I have been working on the DLT-19 but haven't gotten much farther. I've messed around with some textures, but nothing that I've taken too seriously,...

dlt-19_tex01.jpg

Thanks,...

I found the textures that were supposed to be on his torso and hips. not a big difference, but the front panel is wider than the other one that I had on there,...

navy-dude.jpg

There's also a version with the imperial patch on the shoulder, but I didn't take any shots with it.

Archived