Home

FF sabers demo

lllKyNeSlll

What demo i sthat kynes... adn why are you posting a demo of us getting beaten out to public? Only offical match that we have lost that I can think of is i.Fear and pretty much everyone taht FF Sabers knows what happens there. shock has beaten us but those werent real matches.

Arg. I couldn't watch the whole thing. Did that third duel ever end? I must've watched it for 10+ minutes before I finally had to drive off to work.

I wonder what duels would look like if drain was removed...

BTW - I wish to see people get their asses handed to them no matter who they are, SD or someone else. :) I'm really hoping to see another one of UJ's demos where he rapes "honourable RPG jedi's". :D

Perhaps you should make a similar one but on a guns server, Kynes? (You know, on one of those servers that has guns enabled, but no-one's allowed to use them 'cause "guns are for lamers".)

Originally posted by Luc Solar

I wonder what duels would look like if drain was removed...

pt pt pt pt pt pt pt lightning pt lightning pt pt lightning...

ladder match demos are boring as hell, I can’t even watch them.

The best ff duel demos to watch are like when people just play neutral force only and stay in a confined area (no running away).

They usually last 1-2 minutes tops and that is where you will see some of the best combos/counters done by the best players.

Unfortunately that style (head to head/combos) is very ineffective when people “play gay” (run/drain constantly) so you won’t ever see it in a ladder demo.

I’ll go enrage some noobs over the weekend and see if I can get some good “art of laming” demo footage.

Originally posted by shock ~ unnamed

I’ll go enrage some noobs over the weekend and see if I can get some good “art of laming” demo footage.

I keep hearing about about these demos you make but I can't find em on the board. I gotta see these demos :D

Archived