Home

Whos the best player, or clan?

KoR_KevoR

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lightsaberboy

what about hydroball? isnt that competitive? :D

Hydroball had a small competitive community back in 1.02 but it quickly died. It's like the Bombing Run mode on ut2k3. Was an ok gimick that intrigued people at first, but ran thin on the replay value and died. Bombing Run was one of the most played game modes early in ut2k3, now it's one of the least with only around 60 servers. Hydroball only ever had like 5 servers.

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Because, well let's see here, WE are COMPETITIVE clans. IE we play on leagues, ladders, tourneys, etc. If you want to be "trained" go join the Jedi Academy. Although they probably wont train you into being a beast of a 1v1 player like UJ is, or the team tactics of my clan, or the marksmanship of DSbr.

Oh and BTW, you're right, we wouldn't beat you, we'd RAPE you!!

Where can I find these leagues, ladders, tourneys to compete in like your clan does?

Originally posted by Mr.Joshua

Because, well let's see here, WE are COMPETITIVE clans. IE we play on leagues, ladders, tourneys, etc. If you want to be "trained" go join the Jedi Academy. Although they probably wont train you into being a beast of a 1v1 player like UJ is, or the team tactics of my clan, or the marksmanship of DSbr.

Oh and BTW, you're right, we wouldn't beat you, we'd RAPE you!!

My mistake. It sounded to me like they are a competitive clan. My bad. Dead ladders = no more competition i guess.

Archived