Home

A few questions. Little droids, skipping cutscenes, secrets tally, etc

jom

A couple of questions about the game:

1) That little droid that follows you and shoots your enemy (forgot the name): can that be turned on/off at will? I can start the damn thing it but not turn it off.

2) Is there a way to know how many secrets you have at any point during a level? You could in JK1.

3) When started the game is there a way to skip all the intro crap? Sometimes I can hit ESCAPE but other times that doesn't work.

Thanks

jom

Thanks for the reply.

Here's more questions:

1) I'm missing a secret in the "find Reelo" level. I think I know where it is but can't get to it. There's a point in the game where you have to force pull a crate toward you to get to a hole to crawl/crouch through. In that narrow room with the crate (along with a bunch of stacked crates) there is a glass "wall" with some crates and a switch on the other side. I'm guess that that is probably my missing secret. Anyone know how to get into that room? I've tried just about everything. Can't force push the switch nor can I break the glass. BTW, the JK2 walk-thru that this forum has an address to doesn't mention this particular area...in fact it doesn't say anything about at least two of the secrets on this level.

2) Is there a way to see a map of the level like in JK1?

Thanks all!

jom

tp get to that secret area, you have to enter one of the rooms before that one. when you enter you see some boxes. some of them you can break with your light saber. behind the boxes, there is a door. open it and enter that area. you will find 3 enemys. kill them and fo to the last door. when you pass that door, you are on the other side of the glass. you have to jump to the boxes to get to the switch.

ElPelado: You da man! I found it and it was a difficult one to be sure :D

I still can't get that damn secret in the previous level where you jump from the garbage bin. Grr....reminds me of that pain in the a$$ jump in JK1 from the cranes. That was also in NarShadda as I recall. Figures.... lol

jom

ElP: Yup. I've tried the thing a zillion times. No can do. I've actually never used any cheaps before....so I do even know what the secret looks like.

Here's another one: Any other got all the secrets for the Reelo level...the last level I should say. The one where you refuel the Lady Luck. I found only ONE secret out of the three. The one near the fuel tanks. Where are the other two? I've been all over the damn place (even went BELOW the level the Lady Luck is on with some funky jumps) and still can't find them. The walk-thru located here on this site only mentions how to get to the one secret I already found so that isn't any help. Any ideas?

jom

The other two secret areas are adjacent to where you opened the doors to the hangar for Lando. One is reached by jumping up thru the glass roof. The other by jumping up to a ledge from the landing just outside the door that leads toward the fuel tanks. (Right door if you are facing the switch.)

The walkthru here is an older version, the ones at gamefaqs and stratosgroup have all secrets listed. (Stratosgroup = pictures.)

OK, more exciting questions:

I'm on the level were you need to force speed thru those green lasers. You first go up against a Reborn. Once you kick his ass, you go to the room with the red crystals (?) and blow them away along with the wall. You can get thru that coridor but I simply cannot get past the one hallway with the two lasers going at 90 degrees. I can get to the end of the first hall but when I get to the turn to the next hall the laser either stays on too long (so I get fried by the first laser). Or if I just continue thru the turn my speed runs out and I get fried by the 2nd hall laser. I can see the red switch directly in front of me down the second hall but I can never get to it. Any ideas?

jom

I DID IT LONG TIME AGO. I DONT REMEMBER EXACTLY THE WAY, BUT THAT WAS NOT GOING TROUGH THE 90 DEGREES RAYS. IN SOME OF THE CORRIDORS, IN THE MIDLE, THERE ARE SOME THINGS BLOCKING THE WAY. IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN'T PASS THEM, ERROR: YOU CAN. YOU HAVE TO JUMP TO ONE OF THE TOP CORNERS OF THOSE "THINGS" AND CORUCHING YOU CAN PASS TROUGH THEM.

I DON'T REMEMEBER EXACTLY WICH ONE TO CROSS, BUT THAT WAS THE WAY I GOT TO THE RED SWITCH.

IF I HAVE TIME, MAYBE I WILL WRITE A WALK TROUGH FOR THAT PART.

I actually went into god mode and tried it. It seems I went, what I'd consider, the wrong way. There IS another way this is straighter but it requires a longer run in an earlier hallway.

I'll try it and see.....

jom

Archived