Home

Some questions about MP. How to do DFA, avoid Grip... etc

Crow_Nest

The force boom is the little cube thing that you can collect when playing CTF,CTY or Duel.

Sometimes i can't force push the enemy away cos of lag, and my ping is NEVER lower than 300.

Thats not the saber move i was talking about, someone said when your saber touches the ground quickly press crouch+jump.

And i forgot to ask how to break out of a saber lock when playing in a server with force powers disabled. (And i can't use push)

The force boom is the little cube thing that you can collect when playing CTF,CTY or Duel.

It temporaily boosts all of your light/dark force powers to their highest level. It should tell you which one you picked up by making a shroud around you.

Thats not the saber move i was talking about, someone said when your saber touches the ground quickly press crouch+jump.

I have no idea what they are talking about.

And i forgot to ask how to break out of a saber lock when playing in a server with force powers disabled. (And i can't use push)

You can win it by pressing attack really fast like I do, or, I think, you can back out of one.

Archived