Home

Question ...

FatCity101

[align=center]Welcome to the

SWGalaxies.Net Forums!!![/align] :)

I'm Jan Gaarni, XO of the Official Welcomming Committee and Moderator of this place.

The 2 other Moderators here are Wraith 8 and Darth_Sidious.

Be sure to check out the Read This First thread at the top of this forum, as it contains some guidelines on how to behave, if you haven't all ready. :)

Most here are friendly and the aggression level is far from what you will find in the Official SWG Boards, so I'm sure you will like it here.

Please feel free to stay as long as you want. :)

And have some chocolate covered gnorts. :D Complementary Juztyn, the Admin of these boards and SWGalaxies.Net. :p

!ATTENTION! These are chocolate gnorts, not real gnorts! :D

Also be sure to check out the SWGalaxies.Net site which is connected to these forums. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here on the SWGalaxies.Net Forums. :)

FatCity101 ... what the heck is a PA? Sorry, new here.

Hey welcome to this wonderful forum.

A PA is: "Player Association", Which effectively is a bunch of RL people who have banded together to form an association online.

Just browse the forums and most of your questions will be answered. Also, you have PM option, if you need any other questions answered just PM me. Most everyone on this board will be more than happy to help you.:D

Originally posted by Dathan Surehand

Just browse the forums and most of your questions will be answered. Also, you have PM option, if you need any other questions answered just PM me. Most everyone on this board will be more than happy to help you.:D

Lol, he dosn't know what PA is, but you assume he know what PM means?

Fatcity 101: PM=Personal Message.

;)

Lol, he dosn't know what PA is, but you assume he know what PM means?

Fatcity 101: PM=Personal Message.

:(

Yeh, but it is located in every post at the bottom, therefore figuring he is intelligent, I thought it would lead him to click on that icon....

He hadn't had the opportunity to read what a PA is, and there is no "PA" button.

Whatever, it's alllllll goood. Without you all I wouldn't know what a NOOB was....

Still me I guess.:)

N00bs are the funniest. Not because they are stupid, just that they are so innocent. I love helping people in games who don't know much about it. It's a great satisfaction to help one in anyway possible. You should never be ashamed of being one, because at one stage, everyone was one. Some still am... *points to himself :D*

I read a good description of a newbie and a n00b.

A newbie is a new player to a game and asks questions that can aren't necessarily in a faq or in a manual.

A n00b doesn't bother to do either.

So, it is ok to be a newbie - just don't be a n00b!

:duel:

Archived