Home

The whole nine yards of Nightlight

MJ

Weeellll... as everyone has no doubt gathered, Nightlight is a tad bit crippled at the moment, due to the problems on the mixnmojo server. It will be back. I don't know when. And a complete rebuild is going to take place, when it does come back. Metallus will be giving me a hand with that, so hopefully Nightlight will be a little more advanced then 'hey, look what I knocked up with zero knowledge and frontpage!'

Beneath Monkey Island part two is currently going through script rewrites, and I'm sorry to say that any part that Stan the Salesman was going to play in it is being cut. I can't find a person to play him, and it'll be easier this way. The good news is, there'll hopefully be an appearance by Carla sometime in BMI (and it'll be interesting to see what Carl's reaction to her is)

I've got a psychology exam in a week's time, and spent the morning photocopying half my textbook. Still homeless, which pretty much sucks. I was thrown out of centrelink by security for arguing the finer points of independence with the desk clerk and why I should get youth allowance. Perhaps pulling out a copy of the American Declaration of Independence and reading it loudly was going a step too far...

As you imagine, personal problems are slowing down Nightlight activities. Sorry. :)

Just as well, cutting Stan. Sure, Monkey Island anything without Stan is a little weird, but then I wasn't to sure about that scene anyway. But that's a big chunk of the episode gone. Any chance of flinging the revision my way sometime so I can tear it to shreds? :deathstar:D:deathstar

This Mojo downtime really bites. It hit just as I was going to stare slack-jawed at WoMI's insult-swordfighting list to get a little inspiration. I've only come up with three and they're kind of lame.

No, it's not her. I'm looking at someone else to give it a try, if I can convince her.

For the record, the voices of Princess Leer and Avegail Cervantes were two different girls.

Casey Scott did the voice of Avegail, and Sarah Farley? I think, yes, her name was Sarah Farley. She did the voice of Princess Leer. I remember Casey pretty well, you don't forget a girl like that. :)

Originally posted by MeddlingMonk

Just as well, cutting Stan. Sure, Monkey Island anything without Stan is a little weird, but then I wasn't to sure about that scene anyway. But that's a big chunk of the episode gone. Any chance of flinging the revision my way sometime so I can tear it to shreds? :deathstar:D:deathstar

I thought you'd like the news that the scene had been cut. The idea of 'previously owned life insurance' didn't exactly sit well with you, I know. :)

And yes, that's a big chunk of episode two cut out that needs to be filled. I'm still thinking. But I've got a major psychology exam on Thursday, and that's taking most of my time, studying for that.

TRYING to study for that.

TELLING myself I'm studying for it, and being distracted by other things.

Okay, okay, maybe not all that much studying is going on at the moment.

I've been distracted by script writing, okay!? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by 8 of 12

For the record, the voices of Princess Leer and Avegail Cervantes were two different girls.

Damn! Just like Le Parka and Darth Vapour! And then, my growl only really applies to Casey!

Also, Matt, don't let me distract you from studying. I'll even stop posting. I hate to see education go to waste. Seriously.

Well this sure as hell isn't good!

I found out last night at about 11pm that my psychology test isn't on Thursday... it's on Monday. And that's today. In about three hours time.

And here's me having done pretty much no study. And due to all the troubles I've been having, i missed about the last month worth of lectures... I'm kinda thinking I'm going to be in trouble... :(

Archived